Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Omg my boobs hurt so freaking bad (tmi warning.)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Ugh.

im 33 weeks pregnant. at 20 weeks my boobs started 'leaking' very small amounts every now and again. happened with my previous pregnancy too.

but the other day, my boobs started leaking horribly. i woke up to discover that my shirt was wet. (didnt sleep in a bra.) and when i sat up, one boob started leaking again.

since then my boobs have been extremely sore. especially my nipples. its uncomfortable to not wear a bra but hurts to wear one. hurts to have anything touch my boobs at all.

my boobs hurt worse now than they did when i was BFing dd.

and then on top of that, my vagina is all sore. sore like itd be after having decently rough sex only we havent had sex lol we cant. ive been on pelvic rest.

this is gonna drive me nuts.

........well thats my little complaint for the day...
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amy_M
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 7:54 PM

My boobs hurt and I have HORRIBLE cramps that make me want to puke....I am not pregnant., but I want to be.  So I would take your sore  leaking boobs and sore vagina as opposed to these damn cramps that tell me once again I am not pregnant :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2013 at 7:55 PM
You weren't kidding about the tmi! I'm sorry honey!
coliemamiof2
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Have you tried using some ice packs...reduce some swelling & pain. GL hon!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Nope. i sure wasnt.

Quoting Anonymous: You weren't kidding about the tmi! I'm sorry honey!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:15 PM
It will get better!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:16 PM
ugh. cramping. My back is cramping...im on bed rest. ive gone into labor twice now...

how long have you been ttc?

Quoting Amy_M:

My boobs hurt and I have HORRIBLE cramps that make me want to puke....I am not pregnant., but I want to be.  So I would take your sore  leaking boobs and sore vagina as opposed to these damn cramps that tell me once again I am not pregnant :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Yeah.. hasnt really helped

Quoting coliemamiof2: Have you tried using some ice packs...reduce some swelling & pain. GL hon!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:24 PM

When they start leaking, pinch the hell out of your nipples... Don't ask me how/why it works, it just does. I breasfed for 2 years and didn't leak after 2 months.

frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Aww the joys of pregnancy, huh? :)  It'll be over soon, hope you can get comfy despite being achy and sore. <3

Amy_M
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I stopped counting to be honest.  We lost a baby in Oct 2011 and another in Mar 2012.  I have wanted to be pregnant ever since then, but we have only REALLY been trying for at least 6 months...not sure 

Quoting Anonymous: ugh. cramping. My back is cramping...im on bed rest. ive gone into labor twice now...

how long have you been ttc?

Quoting Amy_M:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN