Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Aghhhh candy crush and Facebook help!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I changed my facebookpassword today and now candy crush will not connect with fb!!! Nooooo I'm on level 410 or something. I thought about uninstalling the app and reinstalling, but idk. Help!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 5, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Anyone? I'm afraid to uninstall
kimbob2284
by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 4:52 PM

I wish I could help. I didnt connect my candy crush to my FB, I didnt want people to see how much I play lol. 

Disclaimer: Its not that much, but I am on a much higher level than most of the people I see post on FB about it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 5, 2013 at 8:20 PM
I'm the highest on my fb. I'm at 409, the closest I think is 290-300. Most of it came very easy to me, I saw the pattern. The most I'd be stuck for is a day. I usually play the 5 lives, go clean while waiting for a life, play as a break, go back to cleaning or cooking or whatever was needed. Not play after kids are home from school, then Play again after kids go to bed while playing cod on xbox with dh. Now, I can be stuck for 3 days to a week, but once I get part that level I get past at least 2 more that day before getting stuck again. I ended up deleting the app and reinstalling. It worked. :-)

Quoting kimbob2284:

I wish I could help. I didnt connect my candy crush to my FB, I didnt want people to see how much I play lol. 

Disclaimer: Its not that much, but I am on a much higher level than most of the people I see post on FB about it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 6, 2013 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Bwanna12Bree
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 2:10 AM
that sucks
cfcf
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 2:11 AM
Android or iphobe?
cfcf
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 2:18 AM
I see you have t replied in hrs so in assuming you're just crushing candy.

If it's an iPhone...

Settings>FB>your name

You should Be able to change your password their too. Make sure you close out of both afterwords (dbl tap home.). And make sure candy crush has permission for FAcebook.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2013 at 6:29 AM
Good morning:-). I had done that. Nothing was working. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling it after I got home from my dd's dr appt. I didn't get to play in the waiting room since if I passed that level I'd lose it. :-(. All well.

Quoting cfcf: I see you have t replied in hrs so in assuming you're just crushing candy.

If it's an iPhone...

Settings>FB>your name

You should Be able to change your password their too. Make sure you close out of both afterwords (dbl tap home.). And make sure candy crush has permission for FAcebook.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2013 at 6:31 AM
Lmao! Unless it's a timed level I can put it down. If I have something that needs to be done, cc is off:-). I do think I need rehab though lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN