Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teenager and Dildo Post/Question

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:35 AM
  • 151 Replies
2 moms liked this

ok, some of you know I adopted/took in my troubled sixteen year old niece AND I have an eighteen year old daughter which the girls each have their own rooms and share a bathroom....

Well, four months after she moved in we have noticed she takes excessively long showers EVERY evening........... We are talking minimal of like 45 minutes to over an hour which is ridiculous! We have confronted her on the excessive long showers and asked her to please stop..... Well it hasnt stopped....

HOWEVER.....

My teen discovered why she is taking long showers.... Apparently she was using a vibrating tooth brush as a DILDO. (at this point I am unaware of this activity) so my teen told her she cannot keep the tooth brush in the shower and made her remove it....

Well a few days pass my niece put a lint roller in the shower......

At this point my teen daughter tells me about the shower issue....... She did volunteer to talk to my niece about using the proper tool "A dildo" and got her one......

Well now she is using the dildo in the damn shower and taking long showers again. Sighs.....

I do think I am going to have to address this issue.... I personally have never owned a dildo..........

So, I need to encourage her to do THIS in her bedroom instead of the shower or something....... Does she need ky jelly? How the hell do I address her without her feeling horrified?!

by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:36 AM
3 moms liked this

sips glass of wine while waiting fur haterz and nice humons to reply.

rfhsure
by beast mode on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Hahahahahaha!

Okay, okay.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Mamasgrls6
by Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Never been in this position before thank goodness....

Sooooo ummm...

Good luck?
cybcm
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:37 AM
2 moms liked this

I wish I had an electric toothbrush as a teen, would have made life much easier.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:37 AM

blank stare....

Well apparently my mother knows about it too and thinks its not normal. I told her to join CM because according to women in there this shit is normal... Coughs .....

Quoting rfhsure: Hahahahahaha!

Okay, okay.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

rfhsure
by beast mode on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Tell her to take her bate sesh into her room, because showering wastes water and doesn't make it any less obvious.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this

and what did you use???? was it in the shower????

Quoting cybcm:

I wish I had an electric toothbrush as a teen, would have made life much easier.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Vegetable oil will do.
littlesippycup
Dating Naked is hilarious!!
Today at 1:12 AM
by Ruby Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Tell her water ain't free and to get her ass in her room. No, don't do that, I don't know...I probably would say something like that though.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:39 AM

well Im wondering why she is doing it in the shower? Why not in her room?

Quoting rfhsure: Tell her to take her bate sesh into her room, because showering wastes water and doesn't make it any less obvious.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)