Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG!! How Effen Disgusting!!!!!! Our Society is Effed up!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

GRESHAM, OR (KPTV) -

A second case of disturbing animal abuse has been discovered involving a puppy's mouth tied shut.

MORE

• Heartbreaking animal abuse: Dog found with band around mouth

A little dog was found lost and bleeding with a rubber band around its mouth.

The Shih Tzu was brought to Dove Lewis Emergency Animal Hospital in Portland Sunday night after being discovered by a good Samaritan.

Continue reading >>
  • A man found a puppy in a box with filthy blankets in Kane Park in Gresham at 8 p.m. Wednesday. The pit bull puppy had its entire muzzle wrapped tightly shut, according to Multnomah County Animal Services.

The dog also had two broken front legs.

"As soon as I pulled the little dirty blanket off I see a little puppy staring at me in the face," said Nestor Salazar, who credits his own curious pit-bull named ‘Goofy' for sniffing the puppy out in the bushes. "I could see the horrified look in his eyes."

On Nov. 24, two girls found a little Shih Tzu lost and bleeding with a rubber band around its mouth in north Portland. Veterinarians said it appeared the dog's mouth had been kept shut for a week.

The investigation is continuing into that case, while Multnomah County Animal Services now investigates the latest instance of heartbreaking animal abuse.

"We don't know at this time if we have a copycat incident," said Animal Services Director Mike Oswald. "What we do know is we need the public's help to find out who is responsible for these cruelties to animals."

Salazar said he hoped to adopt the puppy once it recovers.

"If he gets a clean bill of health soon I'd more than happy to take him home and give him a happy life," he said. "Let him know he's not going to be abused anymore."

Anyone who may have information about either incident can contact Officers Michelle Luckey at 503-988-6238 or Jenny Kimmons at 503-201-0067.

Donations to Dolly's Fund, a special donation fund that helps pay for extra medical care for animals will help cover the costs of the surgery for the pit bull puppy's broken legs. For more information, go to http://multcopets.org.

Multnomah County Animal Services

That orthopedic surgery was set for Thursday. Animal Services workers said they believe there's a good chance for a full recovery. They've named the dog Pluto.

The Shih Tzu was adopted by one of the girls who found it. Similarly, the m

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 6, 2013 at 11:03 AM
    Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Replies (1-9):
    Anonymous
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2013 at 11:05 AM

b

maddiesmommy5
    by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Poor baby, he looks so sad. I will never understand how anyone could hurt something as innocent as a puppy.

Anonymous
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 6, 2013 at 11:14 AM

me either...there's some really fucked up people to do that..

Quoting maddiesmommy5:

Poor baby, he looks so sad. I will never understand how anyone could hurt something as innocent as a puppy.

proudnavywife03
    by Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 11:16 AM
    Omg how can anyone do that. Poor baby:(
    ashthecat
    by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 11:24 AM

This my me cry. Thank god these dogs were found by loving people. I have they find the monster(s) that did this. Then they could tape their mouths shut for a week. 

Anonymous
    by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 6, 2013 at 11:25 AM
    Wtf this little dog has been mistreated while I've been searching for one like that ..
    Retrokitty
    by Jasmyne on Dec. 6, 2013 at 11:26 AM
    Did you the SPCA was around before there were any child protection services? The SPCA actually started child protection weirdly enough.
    It's sad how people can treat animals.
    lovelife350
    by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 11:27 AM

aww poor thing. this makes me hate people. hope for a full recovery and loving home for that sweet dog

lulumomof2
    by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 11:39 AM

People are sick!! Not that long ago I read a news story about a sweet little puppy named Laura. Her story is pretty gruesome and I'd like to get a hold of the b@$tard that hurt her, cut off his male bits and shove them up his @ss (long story short this sweet girl has a STD because some facker sexually abused her)!!! If you want to read her story its http://lasthopek9.blogspot.com/2013/11/unbreakable-lauras-story.html and her facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/love4laura?hc_location=stream . I really don't know what is wrong with some people, it really makes me sick to my stomach!!

I am not ashamed to admit (although I have been bashed here before for it) I treat my dogs like my kids!! They sleep in my bed with dh and I, I make them breakfast (scrambled eggs), and I worry about them when I leave them home (alone) or when they are sick. They are my cuddle buddies, my shadows, my constant companions. This morning I was having one of "those" days (1st world problem that carried over from last night), but this morning as I was sitting on my bed one of my "babies" jumped up in front of me and rested his head and neck on my shoulder and leaned into me (his version of a hug) I hugged him back and told him I loved him and then he laid  down on my lap (he's a 80 + lb doberman who thinks he is a lap dog, lol! My other doberman is the same way only he is 90+ lbs). I can't imagine hurting those two, or ANY dog (or cat) for that matter. I get upset when I see a dead animal in the road or on the side (squirrel, raccoon...doesn't really matter what kind). Animals have always been my soft spot, since I was little!!

Dobermans are like Potato chips, nobody can have just one!

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
    other members!
    Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN