Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My sister is a moron.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
My sister is 21 years old and just announced she is pregnant for the 4th time. The third time ended in a miscarriage so this will be her third living child.

She had one kid at 17 one at 18 and now will be having one at 21.

Every baby has had a different father. The two she has right now don't see their father and one receives child support but only sporadically. My sister doesn't have a job she's never worked a day in her life, she lives in a section 8 apt, she doesn't even have her license or a car to get to appts and grocery shop etc.

Any money she gets she blows on cigarettes and what's left she gets diapers with. My sister was with each of her kids fathers for less than two months before she got pregnant. This guy she's only been dating for three weeks and he has a criminal history and multiple baby mamas.

She constantly begs people for money, rides, babysitting.

Her kids are with her like 4/7 days a week sometimes less yet she always complains she needs a break.

I was sympathetic for her the first time but damn she has made the same bad decisions four
Times and continues to not better her life. I feel sorry for my nieces and nephews. I also feel and for my grandparents and my mom because I know now she will mooch off them even more.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Verrine
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 7:13 AM

The description you're looking for isn't moron. It's lazy skank. I'm sorry you're related to her.

suzanneyea
by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 7:16 AM

She does sound like a disaster.

anchorgurl
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Don't give her money, but if the kids need something--clothes, shoes, food, etc.--provide the items (if you are able).  I had to do this with two of my nieces.  Their mom was also a moron.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2013 at 7:17 AM
I think she fits both descriptions moron, skanky, lazy.

I love my niece and nephew I know it's not their fault she is how she is but she really needs to grow up and put her kids first. She's had about 8-10 relationships this year if that's what you want to call them. The last guy she has "dated" for a week said they were engaged, tattooed his name on her chest then they broke up because he went to jail and during him being in jail she found out he cheated

Quoting Verrine:

The description you're looking for isn't moron. It's lazy skank. I'm sorry you're related to her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2013 at 7:19 AM
I've given my sister some of the kids DVDs they don't watch, I've given her some clothes for the kids that don't fit mine anymore.

I got really irritated the one time that I seen she had sold some of the clothes on Facebook :( I don't know if they just didn't fit or what but I hate to think she just sells all of the stuff I give her for the kids

Quoting anchorgurl:

Don't give her money, but if the kids need something--clothes, shoes, food, etc.--provide the items (if you are able).  I had to do this with two of my nieces.  Their mom was also a moron.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2013 at 7:20 AM
She really is. She's been a terror since she broke free from the womb. She was always behaving bad in school, stole stuff once, underage consumption she ended up going to a juvenile detention place but they found out she was pregnant their and sent her home for the remaining couple weeks on house arrest

Quoting suzanneyea:

She does sound like a disaster.

suzanneyea
by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 7:21 AM

If it helps, I was pretty bad at her age too. Now, I didn't have kids. But, I did eventually grow up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2013 at 7:24 AM
I hope she turns things around. If not for her own sake at least for her kids. I feel bad for them they don't have a lot of consistency in their life.

Quoting suzanneyea:

If it helps, I was pretty bad at her age too. Now, I didn't have kids. But, I did eventually grow up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN