Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh says he wants a divorce

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Whenever we get into an argument he says the worst things.
Yesterday we wanted to take ds out in ds in the snow to play but he didn't get off till 11 I had to work at 1. Then he had to run and do something. I texted him and said something along the line of you all can go out and play I don't have time either way. So he calls and says he will leave work early. I say no do not worry about it. You guys go ahead we will tomorrow. Then we hung up.
I reread what I sent him and thought it sounded rude and apologized to him. He comes home from work all pissy and mad over what I texted him. Such a stupid thing to be mad about but ok. I gave him space. Then I was on my way to work I call him and ask what else is bothering him because you seriously can't be that mad over something so petty. Then he said something about I can't dictate what he can be mad about and how long. I said 3 hours is a long time to be mad about me saying I can't play with you guys.
Then he started yelling and I said I have to go into work I can not do this right now and if you wanna scream yell and cuss I'm getting off here. He said fine I want a divorce and hung up. Well after me blowing up over that comment he texts way later while I'm at work something about being sorry he understand he he had anger problems and doesn't wanna be without me and he will get help.
I actually believed he was sorry until I got home. The house is a mess sink full of dishes and trash still not taken out. It was highly irritating when he worked 3 hours and I worked ten and had to come home to that. He was asleep and ds was asleep. So I told him I was irritated. His response was something about he always has to deal with this it's horrible I can't take it. I said you made that perfectly clear earlier. I was up all night with ds and he was sleeping like a baby.
Now he is upset I didn't kiss him bye??? Ugh this is so long and all over the place
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 8, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Replies (11-17):
Rogue35
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:09 AM
He sounds like he drives you nuts IDk. But I would try to help him get help with his anger issues.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Oh yea absolutely bananas. I'm at the point now though I don't care either way

Quoting Rogue35: He sounds like he drives you nuts IDk. But I would try to help him get help with his anger issues.
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 11:03 AM
You both need to grow the heck up.
Kyndall30
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Is your husband 12 years old? Good heavens, tell him to try to locate his balls and act like a grown man instead of a whiny little girl.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 8, 2013 at 11:28 AM
He sounds immature. I can't deal with men like that, no way. My mom always told me the min. A man starts acting like a child to leave. I'm not going to raise my husband, or fuel his temper tantrums.

Ughh.
Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Quoting Anonymous: When he said that I went straight to the bank withdrew half our account and told him what he had left. I then sent him a number to my lawyer and told him here ya go. Then he sent this
You know I love you and I never wanna be with out you I have a bad anger issue and say the most hurtful shit and I feel really bad I will get help wit this because your worth fighting for and I don't wanna be without u

Quoting Anonymous:

mine is like that too...and, the next time i hear him use the phrase, 'we should think about divorcing", he's the one getting the surprise--i'm telling him i agree and to go ahead and start filing the paperwork, cuz i already have.   See what he says to that...i'll call his fucking bluff alrite...

I couldn't live with someone that flies off the handle like that. What does that do to your son? I'm sure he's heard the two of you arguing.

I would have texted him back, "sorry, it's too late. You need anger management therapy, and I need peace in the home. I don't want to do this with you anymore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 8, 2013 at 11:52 AM
That is true I have things to work on

Quoting Diamepphyre: You both need to grow the heck up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN