Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't wait for Christmas this year.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

Not just Christmas...but the whole two weeks the kids are out of school.

This is our first Christmas together for SO and me.

His kids are here for the entire two weeks because Mommy is going on a trip.

We are going to visit my family with the kids.

The kids are going to freak on Christmas morning.

I feel so happy and blessed.  Last year Christmas kind of sucked.  My ex husband and I had divorced early in January so it was DD's first Christmas without him.  He walked out on us and never looked back.  DD took it really hard.  It was hard financially too.  Don't get me wrong...I managed to give her a great Christmas and she is the kind of kid who is happy with anything.  This year though these kids are making out like bandits.

My SO has been such an amazing man and done such an amazing job bringing my daughter out of the funk nothing else seemed to.  Friends, family, and therapy couldn't do it.  But this amazing man has.  Every day brings something new from him in ways to amaze me. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
trabruno59
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:05 AM
How wonderful for you and your dd! I hope you all hsve s great christmas and christmas break with the kids!and many more to come:)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:07 AM

He has been spoiling the hell out of these kids.  Everyday for the last week he has placed a new Amazon order or come home with something.  He bought all the kids bikes already.  Plus all kinds of other stuff.  I have barely been able to pay for anything for my kid because he keeps getting it.  Not a bad problem to have. 

Quoting trabruno59: How wonderful for you and your dd! I hope you all hsve s great christmas and christmas break with the kids!and many more to come:)

trabruno59
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:12 AM
No not at all! He sounds like an amazing man:)

Quoting Anonymous:

He has been spoiling the hell out of these kids.  Everyday for the last week he has placed a new Amazon order or come home with something.  He bought all the kids bikes already.  Plus all kinds of other stuff.  I have barely been able to pay for anything for my kid because he keeps getting it.  Not a bad problem to have. 

Quoting trabruno59: How wonderful for you and your dd! I hope you all hsve s great christmas and christmas break with the kids!and many more to come:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN