Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the CRAZIEST thing you've ever found in your kid's...

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:02 AM
  • 209 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ear, nose or mouth?

surprised

by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lilfootmommy
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Nothing really
.Zombie.Girl.
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Ears and nose, nothing.

DD3 tried eating an earthworm once. >_<

The.Last.Rebel
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Nose, piece of a plastic bag.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Greenenvy
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Craisins.... like a lot of them. In his ear
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:14 AM
7 moms liked this

My sisters step son is 6 and stuck a bead in his ear, my sister being the idiot she is was going to take him to the er I told her to bring him to my place and she was tripping out seriously making it that much worse he was screaming crying and I pinned him down and used the vaccum hose to suck it back to the edge then used my finger to pop it out..........I told her next time to bring him to me but she has to stay outside while I "save his life" lmao

ttc2014bby
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM

My fiance called me at work one day saying his son (8) was bleeding from his ear. I got home and checked it out and it turns out it was red crayon, not blood! It was so far in there that he needed surgery and they also found a fake diamond lodged in there. He said a kid at school put it in his ear. Luckily he didn't suffer from any hearing loss!  

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM

My son has never been one to stick things in anywhere like that, but the day he got tubes in his ears he decided it was a perfect time to stick Play-Doh in his ears lol. That was the only time he's done something like that.

My niece though, she stuck a pea up her nose. And her Mom didn't notice at first. It started rotting and her Mom was like wth? She took her to the doctor who noticed she had a pea up her nose but he couldn't get it out so she had to take her to an ENT to get it out. Thankfully it came out at the ENT office otherwise they'd have had to do surgery. But it was in there for a couple weeks and her Mom just kept thinking her DD had bad breath or really bad halitosis or something till she finally took her to the doctor lol.

Momofmenagerie
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Two pieces of a cut up green cap eraser in his ear at age seven!

They had to flush his ear three times to remove them.

Doc said " gotta say... _____, that 's a new one!
Perhaps you should consider leaving erasers on your pencils?"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Nothing, but ear wax, boogers, teeth/gums and food.

Although when I worked in a preschool one of my kids managed to get a craft ball stuck in his nose.
sweetgrlangel
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:18 AM
3 moms liked this
A couple weeks ago we had to go have apple seeds removed from my 4 year olds ear. He said he put a plant in his ear and wanted it to grow .....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)