Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Walmart vent! About slapped the woman EDIT******

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:56 PM
  • 87 Replies
1 mom liked this
Went to pay off layaway, did have my kids with me and I asked if I could pick up in a couple days, she said that would be fine. Well, the idiot starts to read out what I had on layaway! My oldest heard, she is only six, she got all excited about a new Lalaloopsie. All I can say is that woman better be glad that one- my kids were with me and two- dd is getting more than one lalaloopsie for Christmas and Santa's gift isn't ruined. I seriously wanted to slap her, being that my shooshing wasn't working. Edit***** For those calling me the idiot, let me enlighten you. I am a singe mom (their father is dead), I work while my DD is at school and my DS is with my mom. I can't have my mother watch my kids everytime I go to the store, so yes they were with me. I paid it off then while it was on my mind because I would have forgotten and lost all the money I put in and the items I had on layaway. (I am a VERY forgetful person). The woman knew the gifts were for my kids because I pointed to my children saying I couldn't pick up for another day. I gave her my previous receipt, so she had no reason to read it off, they never read the items off before while I was paying on it and guess what I had my kids with me those times too. The only time they weren't with me was while I was picking the items out. To those that agree with me thank you.
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PookaboosMom
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow how dumb
2-point-doe
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Some people just have no brains!

thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this
They may have to confirm..
harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Was she like 16 lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abrine7673
by Awesome Possum on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Oh wow.
my.sonshine
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:59 PM
2 moms liked this
I would have cut her off
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Why shoosh?

I would have loudly cut her off with a "Please don't read that! "
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

they are suppose to read it back to you

ashybaby87
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Wow, what an idiot... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:01 PM
12 moms liked this

I guess you should have waited to pay off layaway until you didn't have your children with you.  The cashier was doing her job, it's not her job or responsibility to help you keep secrets/lie to your children. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)