Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is why POLICE don't take abused women seriously! GZ related!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:50 PM
  • 169 Replies
3 moms liked this

The dumb heifer recanted her story! She asked for the protective order to be lifted.  He is grooming his next abused girlfriend/wife

GIRL IT'S ALL ON THE 911 TAPE

by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chrissywissy
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:52 PM
3 moms liked this

Or she set him up the whole time and realized nobody believed her. Is it that hard to fathom that she could have been lying for her own 15 min of fame?

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:53 PM
2 moms liked this

so why barricade himself when the police arrived?

Quoting Chrissywissy:

Or she set him up the whole time and realized nobody believed her. Is it that hard to fathom that she could have been lying for her own 15 min of fame?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:55 PM

eye rolling

aandt1999
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:55 PM
So sad. What a shame.
Chrissywissy
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Well everyone has  just been looking for an excuse to throw him in prison, so he had to know what was coming. If I were innocent but knew everyone was out to get me I just my barricade myself somewhere, maybe he just wanted time to think. Who knows with him, and I am not a GZ defender at all but I do think most people are just looking for a reason to send him to prison.

I am sure she knew that and capitalized on it.

Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting Chrissywissy:

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this

ok chrissy...let's stick to the subject at hand

why do woman cry abuse then recant? it just makes it that much harder for the women who truly want help

Quoting Chrissywissy:

Well everyone has  just been looking for an excuse to throw him in prison, so he had to know what was coming. If I were innocent but knew everyone was out to get me I just my barricade myself somewhere, maybe he just wanted time to think. Who knows with him, and I am not a GZ defender at all but I do think most people are just looking for a reason to send him to prison.

Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting Chrissywissy:

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

she just made it that much worse for women who are truly trying to get out of a domestic violence situation

Quoting aandt1999: So sad. What a shame.

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:58 PM

George Zimmerman

Quoting scpoohraina: Gz?

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Im eating some delicious cookies.

La la la la la
Chrissywissy
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Ummm I never went off topic. You are the one that brought GZ into it, when you could have just asked a simple question without including him. Next time you just want to talk about a specific subject aside from GZ, then try not to bring him into it.

As far as why women recant I am sure there is a bevy of reasons why, fear, guilt, love (perceived love), children, families or any number of things.

Quoting IamMex11:

ok chrissy...let's stick to the subject at hand

why do woman cry abuse then recant? it just makes it that much harder for the women who truly want help

Quoting Chrissywissy:

Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting Chrissywissy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)