Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

And She brought forth her Firstborn Son * A Christian post*

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 5:40 AM
  • 16 Replies
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 5:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 10, 2013 at 5:42 AM

You don't really believe that crap do you?

lovemercygrace
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 5:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

There is Absolutely no need to be rude and disrespectful, and It is not crap and yes, I do believe it. 

Have a great day.

mamalynnsmith
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 5:46 AM

Merry Christmas

lovemercygrace
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 5:47 AM

Quoting mamalynnsmith:

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you too!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 10, 2013 at 5:50 AM

Hey, you're the one that brought this sh*t into a drama group, so I don't have to be respectful. You can believe anything you want, but when you start posting it in here it's free game.

Quoting lovemercygrace:

Quoting Anonymous:

There is Absolutely no need to be rude and disrespectful, and It is not crap and yes, I do believe it. 

Have a great day.

lovemercygrace
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 5:59 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey, you're the one that brought this sh*t into a drama group, so I don't have to be respectful. You can believe anything you want, but when you start posting it in here it's free game.

Quoting lovemercygrace:

Quoting Anonymous:

Have a great day.

The only drama in this group, is the drama people make, I am not making any drama by posting bible verses, none of the verses i post are controversial,( for example if someone is a non-believer they are going to hell or homosexuaitly is a sin ect) It is drama starters and Trolls that cause the drama in this group. It is a pupilic group and I can post whatever I want as long as it does not break the TOS which it does not. You can choose which posts you want to go into and respond to, as can I, I can count a handful of times I Have gone into a non-believers post and responded and btw, I responded respectfully or I would just bump the post to help them out. I do not understand why a woman such as yourself would come into a post and be so rude and disrespectful, this is NOT A DRAMA group, this is a public group, and once some of your ladies figure that out, this group would be much better.

I am done having this conversation with you. Have a great day.

VeronicaTex
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 6:05 AM

Thank you, once again for breathing good. clean thoughts and truth into this forum.

It is rare these days that in this place there is such decency, reminders of who was the one that came into this world, born of the Virgin Mary, the Son of God, as redeemer for our sins.

Blessings to you today!!!!

Veronica   nativity

CrossStitchMum
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 6:11 AM
Merry Christmas! We just got home from DD6s Christmas concert :)
lovemercygrace
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Quoting CrossStitchMum: Merry Christmas! We just got home from DD6s Christmas concert :)

Aww, How was it? We have our Christmas Pagent at church on Sunday, My Pre-school kids are all angels! LOL! And My Middle son is an angel too He is the "Head Angel in charge" My Oldest is a reader, and My Youngest is playing Joseph again,plus he is reading the story behind the Candy cane.

lovemercygrace
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Thank you, once again for breathing good. clean thoughts and truth into this forum.

It is rare these days that in this place there is such decency, reminders of who was the one that came into this world, born of the Virgin Mary, the Son of God, as redeemer for our sins.

Blessings to you today!!!!

Veronica   nativity

God bless you too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)