Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Taken but its not the same

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
I dont think women that date men that have a girlfriend, are the same as women who date men who are married. Marriage is a life long commitment and held to higher grounds. I say that because im dating a guy who has a girlfriend. He ISNT married, he doesnt have kids with her. He doesnt even live with her. He told me about her. But my goal is to get him to dump her.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM
2 moms liked this

beerabitch69
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Classy as fuck
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Smh..
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:58 AM
2 moms liked this
IMHO, it's not much different. Cheating and lying is cheating and lying whether you made a legal commitment or not. And I personally can't understand why any woman would want to be with a man that treats his moral commitments so lightly. If she can dump her over you, He can dump you over the next woman he meets.
mojogirl
by Gunnery Sgt Hartman on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM

best of luck to ya

(done in my most sarcastic terrible irish accent)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:01 AM

You are just as much of a homewrecker if he's dating or married, kids or no kids. That karma will bite you good one day, be careful. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:02 AM
So you clearly didnt read my post. He has no commitment to her. He doesnt even live with her.

Quoting momto2boys973: IMHO, it's not much different. Cheating and lying is cheating and lying whether you made a legal commitment or not. And I personally can't understand why any woman would want to be with a man that treats his moral commitments so lightly. If she can dump her over you, He can dump you over the next woman he meets.
notyoursoryours
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:03 AM
You realize you're STILL the "other woman." Smh.. Don't you have higher standards than that?
FAH_Q
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this
This whore has standards people!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:06 AM
I actually have someone else im dating besides him. But im dating him, he isnt my boyfriend. Clearly he isnt happy in the relationship if he approached me. And i think of it as dating.

Quoting notyoursoryours: You realize you're STILL the "other woman." Smh.. Don't you have higher standards than that?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)