Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Classy strippers!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies
Well the strippers I know were talking about how self empowering, and fun stripping is. Both work at a joint in a small town where all strippers are all nude. Personally I don't care what them girls do, I'm from a country where prostitution is legal. Those girls do think they're classy despite of the countless guys they slept with , and married men they tried to get involved with.

ANYWAY, do you think strippers can be classy?

( for those who dance fully nude & shake their asses in costumers faces )
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flcowgrl23
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:28 AM

*customers

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I do. Who they are while working and who they are in an every day setting can be completely different.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:30 AM

That is called "female chauvinism".  The term refers to the highly sexualized American culture in which women are objectified, objectify one another, and are encouraged to objectify themselves. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Living a double life, still the same person.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

I do. Who they are while working and who they are in an every day setting can be completely different.

CPatt0708
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:32 AM
3 moms liked this

They can be classy while not at work, but IMO it's not classy to get naked, shake your ass and put your lady parts in random people's faces for money.  I understand most do it because they are trying to pay for college or support their family or whatever, but I can't refer to that as classy, sorry.

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM
That's very true, but it's a personal choice to act in such a way. Does it define them?

Quoting Anonymous:

That is called "female chauvinism".  The term refers to the highly sexualized American culture in which women are objectified, objectify one another, and are encouraged to objectify themselves. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Very true

Quoting CPatt0708:

They can be classy while not at work, but IMO it's not classy to get naked, shake your ass and put your lady parts in random people's faces for money.  I understand most do it because they are trying to pay for college or support their family or whatever, but I can't refer to that as classy, sorry.

LoveNaCupcake
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM

This.

Quoting CPatt0708:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Only classy if they call themselves entertainers with clientele. Not prostitutes with johns.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Morals are subjective so I guess it's all a matter of opinion.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)