Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Classy strippers!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Well the strippers I know were talking about how self empowering, and fun stripping is. Both work at a joint in a small town where all strippers are all nude. Personally I don't care what them girls do, I'm from a country where prostitution is legal. Those girls do think they're classy despite of the countless guys they slept with , and married men they tried to get involved with.

ANYWAY, do you think strippers can be classy?

( for those who dance fully nude & shake their asses in costumers faces )
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Replies (11-20):
SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this
That's an oxymoron
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Quoting Anonymous: That's very true, but it's a personal choice to act in such a way. Does it define them?

Quoting Anonymous:

That is called "female chauvinism".  The term refers to the highly sexualized American culture in which women are objectified, objectify one another, and are encouraged to objectify themselves. 

Yes, it does.  They are making the choice to embrace their objectification rather than attempt to change their environment.

SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Someone with true class would not be a stripper

Quoting CPatt0708:

They can be classy while not at work, but IMO it's not classy to get naked, shake your ass and put your lady parts in random people's faces for money.  I understand most do it because they are trying to pay for college or support their family or whatever, but I can't refer to that as classy, sorry.

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I think your title sounds like an oxymoron, lol.

luvmybug
by Amanda on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:36 AM
IMO they can look classy, but because of their job can never BE classy.
CPatt0708
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Probably, but I know some women get desperate and need the money.  Idk...

Quoting SpnFulOfSugar: Someone with true class would not be a stripper

Quoting CPatt0708:

They can be classy while not at work, but IMO it's not classy to get naked, shake your ass and put your lady parts in random people's faces for money.  I understand most do it because they are trying to pay for college or support their family or whatever, but I can't refer to that as classy, sorry.

CafeMom Tickers
4weeman
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:37 AM
No comment. Bump.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Agreed

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: That's very true, but it's a personal choice to act in such a way. Does it define them?

Quoting Anonymous:

That is called "female chauvinism".  The term refers to the highly sexualized American culture in which women are objectified, objectify one another, and are encouraged to objectify themselves. 

Yes, it does.  They are making the choice to embrace their objectification rather than attempt to change their environment.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:38 AM
They are using what they have to make money...of course they can be classy...who are we to say they can't??
I'd have more respect for a stripper who does it to pay her bills than a women who receives assistance..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:38 AM
"Classy stripper"....now there's an oxymoron.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)