Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Classy strippers!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Well the strippers I know were talking about how self empowering, and fun stripping is. Both work at a joint in a small town where all strippers are all nude. Personally I don't care what them girls do, I'm from a country where prostitution is legal. Those girls do think they're classy despite of the countless guys they slept with , and married men they tried to get involved with.

ANYWAY, do you think strippers can be classy?

( for those who dance fully nude & shake their asses in costumers faces )
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Exactly ! Haha

Quoting LovingFamily8: That's like an honest politician, or a high moral lawyer... They don't exist
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:50 AM
I didn't miss your point. People just want to see tits , ass, third nipple, whatever.

Quoting HippiPotPi419:
Quoting Anonymous: It is a debate post.

Quoting HippiPotPi419:

When I go to throw money at strippers, I'm not the least bit concerned if they are classy or not. They're just people, doing whatever they need to get by. Whatever. It's just tits and vag.

yes. and this is my position on it. Not sure how ya missed that.

luvmybug
by Amanda on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Yup. There are other ways to be classy. Stripping is definitely not one of them. I also know strippers who would slap you if you said they weren't classy. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous: If that's how they want to make money, ok it's a personal choice. Every stripper I spoke to gets pissy when you say she's not classy. At least don't claim to be what you're not, why get defensive? You knew what you were getting yourself into before you started.

There are other ways to show off your pride in your body if you're looking for class, such as art.

Quoting luvmybug: I totally agree. I'm proud of MY body, but no way in Hell am I going to take off my clothes for strangers and think I'm still classy...

Quoting Anonymous: I agree! Even if they don't act whorish off the job, they're trashy while at work. Which speaks for itself, and can be justified in every way, yet most still will not fall for excuses how strippers are just proud of their bodies. I could be proud of my body , doesn't mean I will shake my stuff in anybody's faces & take me clothes off for people who want to see tits, vag, and ass.

Quoting luvmybug: IMO they can look classy, but because of their job can never BE classy.
HippiPotPi419
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Exactly......third nipple...*snort

Quoting Anonymous: I didn't miss your point. People just want to see tits , ass, third nipple, whatever.

Quoting HippiPotPi419:
Quoting Anonymous: It is a debate post.

Quoting HippiPotPi419:

When I go to throw money at strippers, I'm not the least bit concerned if they are classy or not. They're just people, doing whatever they need to get by. Whatever. It's just tits and vag.

yes. and this is my position on it. Not sure how ya missed that.

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Nope. I don't think there is anything classy about dancing naked in front of total strangers for money.

AidansMomMom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:53 AM

No, not the fully nude ones. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Lol no but if I was a stripper I'd delusion myself into thinking I'm classy
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Agreed

Quoting Sparkler16: No. Sorry. I don't care how much money they make or how empowered they " claim" to be. There is nothing classy about being a stripper. Being classy is carrying ones self with grace and elegance, exuding good social graces and intelligence. Sliding down a pole spread eagle for crumpled cash doesn't fit in to that definition in my mind sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Haha

Quoting Anonymous: Lol no but if I was a stripper I'd delusion myself into thinking I'm classy
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Strippers are NOT classy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)