Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Classy strippers!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Well the strippers I know were talking about how self empowering, and fun stripping is. Both work at a joint in a small town where all strippers are all nude. Personally I don't care what them girls do, I'm from a country where prostitution is legal. Those girls do think they're classy despite of the countless guys they slept with , and married men they tried to get involved with.

ANYWAY, do you think strippers can be classy?

( for those who dance fully nude & shake their asses in costumers faces )
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Replies (61-68):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Classy-Strippers that is what is known as an oxymoron. It goes for male and females

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:04 AM
I was referring to a small town strip joint. I even went to the website to see what they're about, so trashy I just exited out. I would love to see burlesque dancers who do not get naked. I don't want to see lady parts lol

Quoting LetoLiebe:

Yes. I think so. If they are top shelf ladies who do all the work and investment, designer costumes, well applied expensive make up, understated, well educated and not sleeping with the customers. I think it is possible and they are out there. I've known one and out side of the strip club, usually a very high dollar one, they are really quite nice and very decent people. Your more likely to meet these types in major cities with allot of big business, diversity and real money rolling around. Even a well educated college grad or a student on the rise her field could be interested in the money in a place that draws in those with big money and fame.

I think it's different for the ones in the tiny town, dirty, truck stop kind of places where the girls are sneaking out to the parking lot in between stage appearances and then coming back in to get in to their next discounted Kmart lingerie set for their next set.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Definitely

Quoting Anonymous:

Classy-Strippers that is what is known as an oxymoron. It goes for male and females

Jodee24
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Fully naked no. Here if they serve alcohol they can only be topless. If they don't sleep with men and ONLY dance I personally don't think it's a huge deal. I would never want MY daughter to do it but there are worse things in the world.
kysmama08
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:06 AM

This.

Quoting CPatt0708:

They can be classy while not at work, but IMO it's not classy to get naked, shake your ass and put your lady parts in random people's faces for money.  I understand most do it because they are trying to pay for college or support their family or whatever, but I can't refer to that as classy, sorry.

Twix.Leigh
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:07 AM
I still find nothing wrong with it. Nakedness can be beautiful. Of course if I'm watching a cheap whore with tracks down her arms and a face that screams "I do too many drugs" I'm not going to enjoy it, or think she's beautiful.
I think people can make bad decisions whether they strip or are a Dr. I'm not going to judge.

Quoting Anonymous: We all are born naked, but we all don't take our clothes off & try to stimulate somebody's mind in a sexual manner, or face since that's where their asses go lol

Quoting Twix.Leigh: This.

To me, nakedness is nothing, it's natural. Better it be in a place kids can't go, than on TV or something. Though I still feel people are too prudish and judgmental, I won't say anyone is right or wrong in their opinion about it.

Though when I envision a "classy stripper" I envision a really high end place, very expensive, lots of glam, maybe.. Burlesque dancers? Or is it only the dirty ones who get naked? I've only heard stories Lol.

Either way, the strippers I've seen, were not high class.

Quoting Anonymous: Morals are subjective so I guess it's all a matter of opinion.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:00 PM

No, they can't be classy. They can feel free to do as they please, but classy doesn't fit the description.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Honestly, no I do not think strippers can be classy. Not on  the job, at least. Now I am not knocking  the profession, my BFF is/was a stripper for many years (mostly out of necessity) and I think the world of her. She is a great mother, wife and friend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)