Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Nail Polish Will Make Him Gay, Really????

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:30 AM
  • 60 Replies

Mobile Photo

I posted this pic of my son on Facebook. I wrote how this is how he came out of his room telling me he's ready to go outside and play in the snow. Everyone thought he wS adorable until my BEST friend commented about the nail polish on his toes and how it's wrong. I told her that it doesn't hurt anyone and she started arguing with me. I don't see the big deal with shit like this but apparently people do. What do you think?
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:31 AM

It makes him happy who cares. I dont believe nail polish makes people gay.

HippiPotPi419
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:32 AM

nothing "turns" you gay....even if it did, who cares? Your son is adorable and she is a dumbass.

romalove
by SakePrincess on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM
3 moms liked this

That's giving nail polish an awful lot of power.

How powerful is mascara? 

I need to know.....

angie_de_3
by Angela on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Thank you! It's do ridiculous. I said in my post that my son knows how to swing a bat better than kids 4x his age all while wearing nail polish or not so what's the big deal? Not hurting anyone and it makes him happy

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

It makes him happy who cares. I dont believe nail polish makes people gay.

angie_de_3
by Angela on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Thank you!!! He is pretty awesome :)

Quoting HippiPotPi419:

nothing "turns" you gay....even if it did, who cares? Your son is adorable and she is a dumbass.

angie_de_3
by Angela on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha :)

Quoting romalove:

That's giving nail polish an awful lot of power.

How powerful is mascara? 

I need to know.....

lalaballet
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM
He definitely still looks all boy.
lenashark
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Last time I checked, nail polish does not have any chemicals that change your sexual orientation. My husband let my sons friends paint his nails for fun and I'm pretty sure he's still into chicks. Telling a kid who wants to paint their nails that they can't because it's for girls isn't going to make them not want to, it's going to make them still want to and make them think that theres something wrong with them for wanting to.

angie_de_3
by Angela on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:35 AM
He totally is. He's playing with a ninja turtle sword as we speak all with painted toes ;)

Quoting lalaballet: He definitely still looks all boy.
angie_de_3
by Angela on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Exactly!! :)

Quoting lenashark:

Last time I checked, nail polish does not have any chemicals that change your sexual orientation. My husband let my sons friends paint his nails for fun and I'm pretty sure he's still into chicks. Telling a kid who wants to paint their nails that they can't because it's for girls isn't going to make them not want to, it's going to make them still want to and make them think that theres something wrong with them for wanting to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)