Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I punched my dd in the face this morning :/

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
Okay not really. She jumped on my stomach and I'm 12 weeks pregnant. I was still asleep and just reacted I wound up smacking her in the face :/ she is fine and doesn't even have a red mark or anything but I feel bad.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stephd710
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Well maybe she will be more careful now, explain to her how she could hurt the baby being too rough with you.  

I accidentally punched one of my dds in the face the other day.  I was putting her in her carseat and i was pulling up the chest strap and my hand slipped and punched her right in the chin.  I felt really bad :( 

LeslieandBerlyn
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Aw :( How old is she??
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:02 AM

That reminds me of the time I was reaching to get something out of a cabinet, didn't realize DS was standing right behind me and elbowed him in the face. He was fine but I felt so guilty!

LeslieandBerlyn
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Oh yea and I practically bitch slapped my 8 month old accidentally. She got caught in the cross fire between her dad and I while we were rough housing. I was more upset about it than she was.
AidansMomMom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:03 AM

aww :( I bet you feel awful about it. I would too. It was an accident though, so you shouldn't beat yourself up about it. 

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

She'll live. Both of my kids got smacked at the same time the other day. Me and the teen were horsing around and my ring caught in his hair and I yanked, he yelled (evil grin) but when I did that my hand flew out and smacked my toddler in the nose =(She cried, then she smacked her brother. I guess she figured it was his fault LOL

Velany
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I was showing MIL something the other day ont he computer and i didnt know she was directly behind me and i tend to talk with my hands alot so i turned around to talk to her and i smacked her right in the lip her lip and everything was bruised i felt terrible.

chicklopez

poor DD :(

My ODS would jump on me too when i was pregnant with YDS.

grnhsegoddess
I accidently busted my daughters lip when she bit the shit out of me. i didn't even mean to slap her, it was just a knee jerk reaction and I felt terrible for days...
Missy.Anon
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I was turning around the other day and elbowed my 9 year old in the mouth. I felt like shit 'cause I busted her lip. She snuck up behind me and scared me, I whipped around real fast.....

She laughed through the whole thing, 'cause my reaction was hilarious.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured