Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want to change my sons last name!

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:04 PM
  • 0 Replies

Mobile Photo

I was 17 and stupid when i got pregnant and gave birth to my now 10 yo ds. His bio father is and was a true p.o.s.. my son doesnt know him and has not seen him since he was maybe 3 and this "encounter" really wasnt a good one.. he threatened my family said he was going to put my fam '6 feet under' and when my DH saw him well it wasnt pretty.... anyways. My dh is the onky Father ds has known. We met when ds was only 4 months old. Dh is the only oerson he has called dad. Well.. we have heen together 9+years and married for 3 and a half. We have ds and 3 dd 0lus a dd on the way and we all have the same last name.. My son is 5he onky one out of 7 that will have the same name and i feel bad and he does feel left out but he understands we just cant say hey his name is now -----.... anyways has anyone ever done this was it cheap expensive was it fast did ex fight it 8f so did u win/how did you win.... basically any info or even just a story.... i was told if i can get ex to sign paoerwork there wont be any issues or court hearing but he refuses i will have to pay to have him served and then go to court... i dont see him fighting it(this p.o.s told his dad my son died just so he could get money no joke i cried when i heard this!) But i coukd see him being lazy fuck and having to do this the long way. I found his gf on fb n added her i messgaed her and told her basically i wanted to change ds name and wanted to talk to ex about doing so and told her the 2 ways we can go about doing it... she never replied but who knows.....
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)