Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I really am glad to be an exotic dancer instead of being on food stamps and tanf, but to each their own.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 136 Replies
6 moms liked this

Well ive heard everything now, people getting judged for being on food stamps and people judged for working with small children. Like rodney king says; cant we all just get along? lol, I personally hate owing money and getting it for nothing by an entity that dictates if we will or not. Dancing is the best I can do. I started too early in life having children. School is not a far fetched dream. I plan on being a nurse or educator in the nursing field. I'm never going to meet my 'richard gear' to sweep me off of my feet. There's a will and hopefully a way. Children desserve the best we can give them. Poverty is not going to be my answer. And someday this job will just be a memory of me trying to support my children.

okay, you can be mad, what time did i post this? 9;00 p.m. when I should have been working, I don't judge those who are trying to put food on the table. I will never get the mark mentioned in obamacare. Other than that and outright prostitution, do what you can to survive. Its hard to make a way now. Harder than I was younger. And I was homeless when i started out. Homeless and working. I dont know how I did it. sorry for the troll post. I usually make sure my silly posts are obvious and not too deceptive. I really wanted to know your opinions. my intention wasnt to make a fool of you. :) Just remember; dont judge those on foodstamps bc they wont 'dance nasty' and dont judge those that do. Dont judge period. every pointing finger you get pointed back at you.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jupiter5
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Cool.
Snapdragon88
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:10 PM
5 moms liked this
Lmao, "Richard Gear".

Well, you go girl.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow I'd much rather be a sahm on PA than getting butt naked for a couple of bucks. To each their own...

Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM

I applaud you for doing whatever it takes to care for your children, but I fear the title of this thread is rubbing salt in another member's wounds.

trabruno59
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Your doing what you have to do to take care of your children. No judgement from me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM
How much do you make?
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Well you have a point. At least you are not a drain on society.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Always better off supporting yourself, and you do what you have to do :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

Wow I'd much rather be a sahm on PA than getting butt naked for a couple of bucks. To each their own...

LOL...they make a hell of a lot more than "a couple of bucks," but then again some people are just leeches with misplaced values.

imyourPuppy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:14 PM
3 moms liked this
I would dance, but I don't think someone wants to pay to see a crazy chicken dance. :-(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN