Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Okay, this may seem like a REALLY stupid question... *testicles*

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:28 AM
  • 73 Replies
1 mom liked this
If a man has had his testicles removed for whatever medical reason, and has prosthetics instead, what happens when he has an orgasm?

Obviously no semen comes out, but I feel like it would be the equivalent to dry heaving...

Would it be painful?

Go on, you can all laugh at me now, but its just a random thought that crossed my mind just now.
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abrine7673
by Awesome Possum on Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:29 AM
I wondered about that once. I have no idea though
wonderstruck11
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:29 AM

I don't know.... but now I kinda wanna know.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Lol I think the prostate makes cum....so he'd still cum, just no live sperm.....I think hahaha
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Not finding much info, but here's what I am finding...

Answer

Well, it's a pity that you don't know whether he has one testicle, or none.

I strongly suggest that you ask him! If he has one testicle, then he can reach a climax and ejaculate – and very probably father children.

There have been remarkably few medical studies of men who have no testicles. But.

1. They cannot father children.
  2. They can usually get an erection – though they may need some medical help.
  3. They may have climaxes, and some fluid from the prostate gland and other glands may be produced. But obviously they can't produce any testicular fluid, or sperms.

Best wishes.

Dr David Delvin, GP

csxt99
by Jennifer on Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Hmmm, interesting question.  I don't have an answer though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Testicles produce testosterone which makes a man able to be get erect. No testicles=no sex=no orgasm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:31 AM

2 - Testicular cancer will end your sex life

Origin: As mentioned above, surgery for testicular cancer usually involves the removal of one or both testicles. Considering that a man’s meat and potatoes are often viewed as the defining aspect of his manhood, it’s no wonder that men equate the removal of testicles with the end of all sex.

Reality: In the majority of testicular cancer cases, only one testicle is removed. For most of these cases the man will not notice any changes to his sex drive or ability to have children (i.e., fertility). With the removal of both testicles, however, a man does become sterile and is much more likely to lose interest in sex. Although fertility cannot be recovered, hormonal injections may at least take care of issues with sex drive.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/11/04/5-testicular-cancer-myths/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:32 AM

People who don't know how these things work have no business reproducing. 

MeeshMom
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:32 AM

There is still  somewhat of a seminal fluid that comes from the prostate gland I think.

smurfbitebug
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't know if I've met anyone who has no balls that I can ask. I would so ask.. but alas, nobody has shared with me whether or not they have their original balls.
Well, some people have ;) but they've all had their original equipment, up to that point anyways. Heh heh
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN