Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I walked in on my dd.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
I had just gotten home from Christmas shopping and I heard a noise upstairs, when I got there it was my HIGH SCHOOL age dd and her apparent "boyfriend" in her room... She told me he's 22. When I walked in her bra was on the floor but her pants were still on (thank god) and I don't know what to do with her. Help!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Wasnt there a post just like this posted not long ago except she walked in on her son and his gf.
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this

HS age?  Could you narrow that down?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Quoting Anonymous: Wasnt there a post just like this posted not long ago except she walked in on her son and his gf.

A lot of active kids these days, unfortunately.

susannah2000
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Yeah, I noticed HER age isn't mentioned. I guess alot of kids are gonna get coal in their stockings this year, except for 22 year old, who can get a jail cell, most likely.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:05 AM
5 moms liked this

Well, HS could be anywhere from 14-19 depending on location and birth month, kwim?

If I walked in on my teen son about to get down and dirty, I think rubbers and a book on STDs and CS pamphlet would be the stocking stuffers of choice.  LOL

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Yeah, I noticed HER age isn't mentioned. I guess alot of kids are gonna get coal in their stockings this year, except for 22 year old, who can get a jail cell, most likely.

soljawife
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Hhhmmmm.......how did dd react?
susannah2000
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Well, HS could be anywhere from 14-19 depending on location and birth month, kwim?

If I walked in on my teen son about to get down and dirty, I think rubbers and a book on STDs and CS pamphlet would be the stocking stuffers of choice.  LOL

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

I wouldn't think that she would be 19 and still in high school, but she could be I guess. I am just taking a stab that she is 15 or 16, but she might be older.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:56 AM

I had several 19 year olds in my senior class.  It was just where their birthdays fell in the summer that determined what year they started.  I graduated about a month before turning 19 for that same reason.  There were also a few 17 year old seniors.

But yeah, I'd say it's safe to guess around 16 in posts like this.  But here, 16 is age of consent so stuff like this is rarely prosecuted.

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

I wouldn't think that she would be 19 and still in high school, but she could be I guess. I am just taking a stab that she is 15 or 16, but she might be older.

luvmybug
by Amanda on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:58 AM
5 moms liked this
Take the door off the hinges and ground her...
PollyPockette
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 3:00 AM

id start with the cops.

then plan b, they couldve just fnished.

then birth control.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)