Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

got inspired by another post. do you mind others using your gods

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:04 AM
  • 27 Replies
if your christian do you mind a wiccan having jesus as a patron deity after all its really no different from using thor or shiva a god is a god

how about. a hindu using shinto beliefs or vice versa.

im just curious as to how many are accepting of eclecticism and how many are against the mixing of such things. i know many have mixed while others are firm believers that only this or that can be done in their faiths
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:06 AM

I have my beliefs, what others think or believe is no concern of mine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Oh good. It's you again.
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:08 AM
I don't care who uses what...I'm a firm believer in religion being a highly personal truth, and in no way is it my place to tell someone what they can do on their own time...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:10 AM
What others believe makes no difference to me as I feel that is something very personal.
Many religions have a lot of similarities so what is to say that maybe many of them have something right? It is up to each person to choose what beliefs feel right with them and that doean't always fit into one box
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:11 AM

This.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

I have my beliefs, what others think or believe is no concern of mine.

AthenaRadhaGaia
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:14 AM
i agree lately ive seen religious bashing from a couple of heathens at christians . ive had a guy tell me wearing a pentagram makes me a demons pet even tho christians used the symbol at one time. so much hate from both sides forgeting that some mix it up and others dont care as long as you dont shove your religion down their throats
AthenaRadhaGaia
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:17 AM
exactly. one guy tried to tell me christianity is the truth and stuff like hinduism is just myth . yet it is an older religion

Quoting Anonymous: What others believe makes no difference to me as I feel that is something very personal.

Many religions have a lot of similarities so what is to say that maybe many of them have something right? It is up to each person to choose what beliefs feel right with them and that doean't always fit into one box
AthenaRadhaGaia
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:20 AM
you went anon for that.okay

Quoting Anonymous: Oh good. It's you again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't have a God 

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I believe in one God and my opinion is idc. Do what you want with whoever you want. If you want to worship Apple Pie and a carton of Orange Juice too have at it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)