Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Now dh see's how 'easy' it is

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I got a stomach flu yesterday, couldn't get out of the bathroom or bring dd to the bus or swim class and Dh had to do all these things..on top of take care of our 1 year old. And dd just got over a flu, so every time I would throw up Dh is so loud and says 'here we go' and 'oh great!'

So after taking care of ds and bringing dd to school, he's been a terror. In an awful mood. Says 'I've had a rough day!!!' Like a million times.....what you think its like when your at work?! Lol this everyday! He says 'no its not the same, you don't understand!' Lol ahhhhh men.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Lol

They really have no idea. My dh always said he could never do it. I'm proud of him for admitting that.

Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 9:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Tell him, "Suck it up, buttercup...I do this on a daily basis in heels!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2013 at 9:04 PM
This!

Quoting Melissa_4:

Tell him, "Suck it up, buttercup...I do this on a daily basis in heels!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Same thing happened to me once, so my husband took over did a ok job and said that it was tough but his job was tough as well.  I did not believe him, we discussed it without it being resolved so he got one of those digitial recorder thingies took it to work with him recorded the whole 9 hours and well I gotta say I think we atleast tied.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2013 at 4:10 AM
Bump
MaiVal
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 4:13 AM

Men have no idea what it's like being at home all day! We deal with every issue all the time. It's a huge job all in itself. I know my SO could not do what I do everyday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)