Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IM SO SORRY! I Just Have To Vent About The Teen Who Killed 4 People & Got Off Free

Ok I know I am not the only person irate over this case. I have to vent I am so disgusted. My stomach literally hurts. You probably know about the 16 year old teen that was drunk and driving when he killed 4 innocent people with his car. There is more to the story but ultimately that's the jest. This kid is a spoiled rich kid. His defense attorneys convinced the judge that this happened because the kid has affluenza! Basically meaning this kid is so spoiled he never was taught right from wrong. And apparently they taught this kid to not have a conscience either. The judge agreed!! And sentenced this kid to 10 years probation! And for his parents to get him into counseling that will cost 500,00$. That is it! Nothing more than that! The parents said that putting him away in the slammer would do no good for him to teach him anything. Really!! Are you serious right now! Yes he needs counseling, but so do the parents! Also this is the parents fault too for doing this to there kid. Affluenza is a bunch of crap! No one else would get off killing four people and being 3 times over the alcoholic limit under age! With that stupid excuse! Just when you think America can't be any more STUPID! It does I hate our judicial system. I think that judge got paid off to come up with something lame to let this kid off. He will never learn anything in life, no right or wrong, no good or evil. He will learn that money takes care of everything! And all his problems will go away. I hurt for the families that lost there loves ones. They will never get closure, only pain and suffering. They won't get justice either. Thoes parents of the kids should be locked up too. Wow just wow! Thanks for reading ..
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Replies (71-80):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:17 AM
This kid is going to get his very soon and it will be by a family member or friene of a victim.

Quoting Anonymous: Karma is a bitch. Look at oj simpson.
bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 11:20 AM

If I were related to the victims you bet your sweet ass I would  be filing civilly for wrongful death and go after everything that these rich self entitled assholes own. Seeing as the child is 16, he is still a minor and the parents' responsability......soooo......... go after the child and the parents.... whoever was on the title of the vehicle he was driving.... the people that owned the home where he was drinking..................whomever they can sue would be being served........Money won't bring anyone back but it will hopefully teach the fuckheads a lesson.....

MarriedMyPrince
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Bump
MarriedMyPrince
Bump
MarriedMyPrince
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:25 PM

I don't really care but you did say it and I was just wondering. How is that rude....I asked a simply question, hahaha

I'm far from being a coward but you also said "you will remember everyone that was mean to you in that post", I don't need a psycho stalking me on CM, hahaha

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous:

I could have sworn you said you were leaving cm

Quoting susannah2000:

I can't imagine anyone is surprised by this, since people have been teaching their kids that they are respensible for NOTHING for quite a while now. How many mothers even post here totally indignant that  school DARES discipline their child for something? How many heap on the privileges and the electronics from birth as entitlements of their children, while expecting them to do nothing? How many say, "my kid is messing up big time, doing this and this and this, is it too much to take their phones and IPads etc?"  If kids are taught that there are no real consequences for what they do, they won't fear any, and will do what they want. How many posters here talk about spending hundreds and hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of dollars on their kids' Christmas gifts? This all creates value systems, and the kid is the one who will pay for it, in feeling entitled and self absorbed.

But it's not just affluent kids. How many times do the families of poor or minority kids who are caught red handed in crimes, swear that they "didn't do it," it's not their fault, everyone else is to blame, their teachers, society, it's not their fault.

Who are you, and why do you care what I do? What is your problem, besides being cowardly and rude?

susannah2000
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't really care but you did say it and I was just wondering. How is that rude....I asked a simply question, hahaha

I'm far from being a coward but you also said "you will remember everyone that was mean to you in that post", I don't need a psycho stalking me on CM, hahaha

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting susannah2000:

I can't imagine anyone is surprised by this, since people have been teaching their kids that they are respensible for NOTHING for quite a while now. How many mothers even post here totally indignant that  school DARES discipline their child for something? How many heap on the privileges and the electronics from birth as entitlements of their children, while expecting them to do nothing? How many say, "my kid is messing up big time, doing this and this and this, is it too much to take their phones and IPads etc?"  If kids are taught that there are no real consequences for what they do, they won't fear any, and will do what they want. How many posters here talk about spending hundreds and hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of dollars on their kids' Christmas gifts? This all creates value systems, and the kid is the one who will pay for it, in feeling entitled and self absorbed.

But it's not just affluent kids. How many times do the families of poor or minority kids who are caught red handed in crimes, swear that they "didn't do it," it's not their fault, everyone else is to blame, their teachers, society, it's not their fault.

Who are you, and why do you care what I do? What is your problem, besides being cowardly and rude?

First off, I have NEVER posted here that I was leaving, and I NEVER would say anything like " I will remember everyone who was mean to me." It was NOT ME. Secondly, since I was replying to the OP, and don't know who YOU are, since you ARE cowardly and hide behind anon, HOW do you figure I could "stalk" YOU? You are the one who is responding to ME.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:40 PM

HAHAHAHAHA...........god someone please provide a SS of this. I know someone has it, hahaha

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting susannah2000:

First off, I have NEVER posted here that I was leaving, and I NEVER would say anything like " I will remember everyone who was mean to me." It was NOT ME. Secondly, since I was replying to the OP, and don't know who YOU are, since you ARE cowardly and hide behind anon, HOW do you figure I could "stalk" YOU? You are the one who is responding to ME.

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:50 PM
That's actually the word they used on the news lol. She didn't make it up, they did.

Quoting Anonymous: Jist not just and being affluent. Influenza is a word, affluenza is not. Please learn something tonight. Thank you.
bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:51 PM
I was mad too when I heard about it. Talk about entitlement.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)