Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does YOUR "multitasking mom" side look like?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:54 PM
  • 91 Replies

Okay so I don't know about you, but when I went back to work after having my babies, a shot of me juggling my maternal and professional duties did not look like this. I only wish it would have!

It was more like a "baby strapped in a carrier on the front of me with a boob in his mouth while I slave away over a laptop on my kitchen table during a transitional work-from-home arrangement before going back to the office full-time" type of shot.

What does YOUR "multitasking mom" side look like? Post your pics here - the more hilarious and relatable the better - for possible inclusion in an upcoming slideshow on The Stir!

by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermama322
by Kaylee on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:15 PM
13 moms liked this

This was my 2nd daughter. I was on my laptop and had company. lol

harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:18 PM
4 moms liked this

Of course most moms don't multitask and look like that. Most moms aren't runway models whose appearances are directly related to their profession.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Holding the baby and cleaning or doing something else

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:25 PM
7 moms liked this

Next time I am nursing, haven't showered in 2 days, and am sitting there with greasy hair and no make up on... I'm just going to pretend I am the person sitting in that chair. 

SweetBaby555
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:27 PM

BUMP!

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:27 PM
6 moms liked this
I think the photo is super cute. And many moms look like that while multitasking. My 3 year old was brushing my hair while I breast fed her infant sister, while scrolling through the TV, folding laundry and my husband cook dinner
adrianaevanmom
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:30 PM
17 moms liked this

I'm personally getting tired of seeing offended mom's shooting back. These last few weeks, mom's everywhere have had burrs up their asses over what's your excuse mom, 4 day postpartum mom and now supermodel mom. 

News flash: we all are different. Different bodies, lives and wealth. Get over it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Quoting adrianaevanmom:

I'm personally getting tired of seeing offended mom's shooting back. These last few weeks, mom's everywhere have had burrs up their asses over what's your excuse mom, 4 day postpartum mom and now supermodel mom. 

News flash: we all are different. Different bodies, lives and wealth. Get over it!

exactly.  i thought what's your excuse mom looked great, good for her.  

Outspoken.Mime
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:34 PM

This.  IDGAF about Giselle and whatever she is doing.  I care if I felt like I did a good job as a mom that day when my head hits the pillow every night.  

Quoting adrianaevanmom:

MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM
9 moms liked this
I totally agree with this. No, my multitasking looks nothing like that, but it's nothing to hold against her. We're all moms, let's support each other...how about being happy for the great publicity this gives breastfeeding?!

Quoting adrianaevanmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured