Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

god doesnt want you to go to heaven (not a bad post,dont be offended)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies

he already knew before adam and eve screwed up who would love him and who wouldnt.

he chose his people based on who he knew would love him and follow him

im posting this because i realized im one of those people who will not have eternal life in heaven and im fine with that. before when i was in the christian life style i was judgemental and hated life now i dont care and just want to be happy

i was raised to know and love him but the older i get the more im like "naw im ok,i dont want him" i was in church months ago and the preacher said (when he came out) "someone in here is singing to the devil,and the lord wants to let you know your going to get tired of singing for him"

i know for a fact he was talking about me cause i was infact singing for the devil a few days before that.....isnt it funny how god lets you know about yourself? he called me out long before i even knew how i felt or what was going on

this post isnt to scare anyone off or to start any sort of debate and argument i just wanted to state the obvious for those who dont know 

i guess im going to hell,but hopefully not tomorrow cause i got things to do. wink

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
csxt99
by Jennifer on Dec. 13, 2013 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep, you're right.  God wants you to ride a rainbow-shitting unicorn across the sky as you eat Skittles.

seemommyrun
by Sue daNim on Dec. 13, 2013 at 5:32 PM
4 moms liked this

Why does God bother if he already knows who's going to Hell?  Kind of pointless, no?

Goodbye.BlueSky
by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 5:32 PM

ok lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 13, 2013 at 5:35 PM

*zoom*

^^^^

That is the Mother Ship floating over your church. Be careful ya'here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 13, 2013 at 5:37 PM
I reserved my seat on the train to hell a long time ago...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Quoting seemommyrun:

Why does God bother if he already knows who's going to Hell?  Kind of pointless, no?

no it wasnt pointless on his behalf it was on mine because i thought i was holier than thou and he let me know im not.thats what i got for trying to be christian now im just sitting here wishing i actually cared about the whole christ thing and living my life right but i dont and theres nothing i can do to care,cause i just dont you know?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 13, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Would love to know where you got this from... wow. Um, we are given a choice if we want to follow God or not. He didn't decide that for us. Just because you decided on a different path and you were judgemental doesn't mean that is how all other Christians are. It just means that you couldn't be happy with yourself and projected your issues onto others.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Would love to know where you got this from... wow. Um, we are given a choice if we want to follow God or not. He didn't decide that for us. Just because you decided on a different path and you were judgemental doesn't mean that is how all other Christians are. It just means that you couldn't be happy with yourself and projected your issues onto others.

I DIDNT SAY HE DECIDED THAT FOR US LISTEN

HE (GOD) ALREADY KNEW WHO WOULD LOVE HIM AND WHO WOULD NOT...so for their it is our choice.

klocker21
by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Interesting point. When God gave us free will, he knew some would choose against him.

I'm sorry your "Church" experience wasn't what it could of been.

Do you still have a Bible? Please read it. It can't hurt, can it?

K
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Quoting klocker21: Interesting point. When God gave us free will, he knew some would choose against him.

I'm sorry your "Church" experience wasn't what it could of been.

Do you still have a Bible? Please read it. It can't hurt, can it?

K

no i guess not but i dont want to,ive tried to be on gods side but it doesnt work im not in it. you have to want it in order to have it. and dont be sorry for my experience

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN