Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so excited right now!!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:37 AM
  • 17 Replies
My son has been asking for the stuffed mighty eagle from angry birds for well over a year. The only reason he still hasn't gotten it is because on Amazon it is $100 and I couldn't fathom spending that much for a stuffed animal. Even if it is the size of a medium size dog. Well, every morning I hope online to check certain websites for sales and decided on looking up the mighty eagle on amazon and it was $25!! Of course I got it. With s&h it came to 38 :) I cannot wait to see his face when he opens it on christmas morning!
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Woot!

crescentstar2
by Anne on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Awe nice! Ds2 wants a Dalek that talks. I'm thinking for his birthday in January. The one he wants is $40
auntyag
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Cool. I've never seen it. Do you have a pic what it looks like? My ds loves angry birds
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Ya! Seeing how excited children get is awesome. My DS is obsessed with tracors. My DF and I got him a tractoe powerwheel for Christmaa. He eill be so excited! He might just faint. Lol!

& you deserve a ton of credit. To check every day. Thats determination! ;)
happymama0609
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Keep checking online ;) it might get cheaper the closer Christmas gets!

Quoting crescentstar2: Awe nice! Ds2 wants a Dalek that talks. I'm thinking for his birthday in January. The one he wants is $40
kaysha
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Sweet
happymama0609
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:45 AM
http://shop.angrybirds.com/us/mighty-eagle-plush-toy

Sorry it is not clicky :)

Quoting auntyag: Cool. I've never seen it. Do you have a pic what it looks like? My ds loves angry birds
happymama0609
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Yeah I always check since cyber Monday, lol. Amazon, overstock and the disney store websites :)

Quoting Anonymous: Ya! Seeing how excited children get is awesome. My DS is obsessed with tracors. My DF and I got him a tractoe powerwheel for Christmaa. He eill be so excited! He might just faint. Lol!

& you deserve a ton of credit. To check every day. Thats determination! ;)
Jodee24
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Yea my son wants one but that ain't happening
Amanda7409
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:48 AM
I found $400 dinosaur that does all sorts of stuff named kota. Got one for $100 on craigslist. My ds is gonna freak out!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)