Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you're calling your kid's dad(s) a sperm donor:

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Then you must be the sperm bank, yes?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Replies (41-50):
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Yes savings. Where you deposit, and hopefully keep depositing for a later use (in best cases it draws good interest). Unless it involves felching that body ain't a bank.

Quoting Anonymous:

Guess you've never heard of a savings account. And dumpsters get dumped so really, what's the difference?

Quoting ColleenF30: Yeah but a sperm bank takes deposits for eventual withdrawl. Ain't no withdrawing the sperm with a deposit made like that, so it can't be a bank.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ColleenF30:

Uh no you get the sperm from the sperm bank. I believe the phrase you are seeking is cum dumpster.

If I wanted to say cum dumpster then that's what I would have put. I said bank and I said it for a reason. These women are allowing these men to make sperm deposits.

Lexa_Lee
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:46 PM
It's funny cause I've never referred to my ex as a sperms donor even though he's never met my son.
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I know what the bank is for. Still doesn't make any sense. The bank is where the guy would make the donation. The woman who gets the sperm and has a baby is called *gasp* a MOTHER.  

Or if they are anything like my biological parents, and my kids' biological parents the term egg donor could fit the description. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AliKatAK47:

This analogy makes no sense.

That only applies to people who have no idea what banks are for. So far, you're the only person who fits that description.

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Um, no. I say that because we actually did use a sperm donor to conceive my younger child. My older child has a father, who I refer to as "my daughter's father."
kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:54 PM

When someone calls the kid's father a sperm donor, I hear "the guy impregnated me then took off and plays no real active role in my child's life."  Basically, the only thing he contributed to the kid was his sperm.  I have one of those (my bio dad).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Shhhh don't use logic around here,people might explode.

Quoting AliKatAK47: This analogy makes no sense.

abrine7673
by Awesome Possum on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:56 PM
No..... I am a mother. I have been there since day one to care for, love, and raise my dd to be a good person. I am the one who kissed all of the booboos. I am the one who dried all the tears. I am the one who sat up nights while she was sick. I am the one who will be there for her until I die.
BeAmour
by Tonya on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Bahaha!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:56 PM

You are a complete idiot. A mother who takes care of their kids is a mother. A father who does not take care of his kids is nothing more than a sperm donor. Get it now?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AliKatAK47:

This analogy makes no sense.

That only applies to people who have no idea what banks are for. So far, you're the only person who fits that description.

strongforthem
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:57 PM
lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN