Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You know you have a growing teenager when...

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:05 PM
  • 8 Replies

Half the stuff on his Christmas list are food items! He is always hungry and always eating!

Did I mention he's 15 and 6'8" tall? Yeah that's a big appetite!

I guess I'll be hitting up Costco this week to get some of those huge boxes of waffles and pop tarts. I actually don't mind this - there's tons of much more expensive stuff he could ask for, lol!

by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ittyprincess604
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Woah. That's a big kid.
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Lol at least be festive about it and grab a few tins of assorted popcorns on your way out :P

flprincessmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:17 PM

damn, thought my son @ 17 & 6'3"   165 lbs was tall!!!!!!   good luck to you mamma!!!!!

theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Thats how tall my Dh is.

“Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.”

Mommysmadae
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. Big youngin! My kids are the same way. I can go to the grocery store and within 3 days they have inhaled it. It crazy. And God forbid they bring friends. I looks like locust came through.
cw23bits
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Quoting Mommysmadae: Lol. Big youngin! My kids are the same way. I can go to the grocery store and within 3 days they have inhaled it. It crazy. And God forbid they bring friends. I looks like locust came through.

LOL, I actually tell him whenever he goes over to his friends houses not to eat all their food!

Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 5:18 PM
I know the feeling! Oldest son will be 14 in less than a month and youngest son is almost 12. We can't keep food in the house!
Butterfly1108
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Wow he is tall my ds is tall too he is 12 and 5'7" and has an appetite too...I truly believe its a growing boy thing....lol Gosh I still remember when he was so tiny....sigh wheredoesthe time go. Oh and yes and we have to be sticked up on food too...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)