Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do men seriously expect to sleep w/ you after 2/3 weeks of dating?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:01 PM
  • 311 Replies

I've noticed that most of the women I know always complain about guys wanting to jump their bones after a few of dates. Since when is one expected to give such a huge part of themselves to a total fucking stranger? I've been off the market for years, so I wanna know if this is this the new norm?

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:02 PM
15 moms liked this
This has always been the norm. . I say even us girls like to too..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

yea idk either....i haven't dated since i was 16 when i started dating dh and clearly, at that age, he wanted sex early. doesn't mean he got it though lol

The.Last.Rebel
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:02 PM
21 moms liked this

I slept with my husband before we even dated. Then again, I was a slut back then lol.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Heisenberg
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:03 PM
2 moms liked this

I've been off the market for over a decade, but I didn't have an issue with casual sex. I don't think this is new.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:04 PM
7 moms liked this
I think guys tend to want to fuck as soon as they are allowed to.
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:04 PM
26 moms liked this

Idk, if the spark is there...and you both want to have sex, you're both adults...get down to it!

Honestly, I don't look at sex as some meaningful, emotional kind of thing. That doesn't mean I can go out and just trip and land on anyone's dick and be fine with it, but...I don't really think it's that big of a deal. It's kind of like test driving a car before you buy it.

cleigh717
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:05 PM

yep! thats just how they r, and sometimes women too!

Quoting Anonymous: I think guys tend to want to fuck as soon as they are allowed to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:06 PM
13 moms liked this

women give it so freely these days men seem to expect sex in two or three hours.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I slept with my man after the 3rd day with him. We have been together for over 2 years now.
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:06 PM
15 moms liked this

That's all fine and dandy, but that doesn't mean women who like to take it slow and get to know the person before the dick should be expected to put out and treated like prudes when they don't. 

Quoting Buggy979: This has always been the norm. . I say even us girls like to too..

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)