Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do men seriously expect to sleep w/ you after 2/3 weeks of dating?

Posted by   + Show Post

I've noticed that most of the women I know always complain about guys wanting to jump their bones after a few of dates. Since when is one expected to give such a huge part of themselves to a total fucking stranger? I've been off the market for years, so I wanna know if this is this the new norm?

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this
No it's not. If you think it is, your taste in men is really bad.
You just say no and dump the guy. It's that easy.

Quoting Buggy979: This has always been the norm. . I say even us girls like to too..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:07 PM

In my experience, men expect sex on day 1.

BeAmour
by Tonya on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I gave it up to my FWB the first night we hung out alone but we had known each other for about 6 months.

Otherwise, I wouldn't give it up in the first few dates or until I totally feel comfortable with the guy.
Bubbie0809
by Dreaded hippie on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:07 PM
2 moms liked this

I have been off the market a very long time, but I always thought if it was a mutual thing where you both just knew it was going to happen. Why wait? 

But I never had an issue with casual sex either. 

Bubbie0809
by Dreaded hippie on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Quoting Anonymous: No it's not. If you think it is, your taste in men is really bad.

Quoting Buggy979: This has always been the norm. . I say even us girls like to too..

but what if you were into to it also?  

kzoboe
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

If I could have "liked" this 10 times, I would have!

Quoting ButterMeUp:

That's all fine and dandy, but that doesn't mean women who like to take it slow and get to know the person before the dick should be expected to put out and treated like prudes when they don't. 

jamamama00
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:09 PM
8 moms liked this
I slept w my husband right away. I've never viewed sex as 'giving a part of myself' to anyone. I don't think sex is something to be used as leverage, or as something to wrap your worth up in....
Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:09 PM
This is true but in this world sex is not dirty it's fun even if it's with someone you may not know very well. .remember one thing ok to have several partners that you don't consider to be your next husband. Live a little you might be surprised.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

That's all fine and dandy, but that doesn't mean women who like to take it slow and get to know the person before the dick should be expected to put out and treated like prudes when they don't. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kzoboe
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:09 PM

What does FWB mean?  thanks

Quoting BeAmour: I gave it up to my FWB the first night we hung out alone but we had known each other for about 6 months.

Otherwise, I wouldn't give it up in the first few dates or until I totally feel comfortable with the guy.

Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Really? What's funny is sex is fun and ok to have it.

Quoting Anonymous: No it's not. If you think it is, your taste in men is really bad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN