Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do men seriously expect to sleep w/ you after 2/3 weeks of dating?

Posted by   + Show Post

I've noticed that most of the women I know always complain about guys wanting to jump their bones after a few of dates. Since when is one expected to give such a huge part of themselves to a total fucking stranger? I've been off the market for years, so I wanna know if this is this the new norm?

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Replies (21-30):
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:11 PM
3 moms liked this

Casual sex is one thing, dating is another. To meet dating implies the to of you want to get to know each other a little better and there's a spark of some sort. Casual sex is just a good lay with someone you have no desire to date. 

Quoting Bubbie0809:

I have been off the market a very long time, but I always thought if it was a mutual thing where you both just knew it was going to happen. Why wait? 

But I never had an issue with casual sex either. 

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I met a super-hot guy back when I was 19! We met thru a newspaper ad. I could not believe how gorgeous he was! We met at a Dennys. We walked outside and he kissed me on the lips and he literally had to hold me up after the kiss, as I almost fainted! WOW!! No I am not joking! He asked me if I wanted to go back to his place. I was so hot and horny, of course I said, "YES!!" I was young and horny! What can I say? He was 26.

BeAmour
by Tonya on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Friends with benefits

Quoting kzoboe:

What does FWB mean?  thanks

Quoting BeAmour: I gave it up to my FWB the first night we hung out alone but we had known each other for about 6 months.

Otherwise, I wouldn't give it up in the first few dates or until I totally feel comfortable with the guy.

Miranda1127
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:13 PM
2 moms liked this

give so much of themselves? it's just sex. People make such a huge deal out of sex. It's not who we are, it's not even a huge part of who we are....it's just something we do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Whatever. I thought I was dealing with smart women here. My.mistake.

Quoting Bubbie0809:

Quoting Anonymous: No it's not. If you think it is, your taste in men is really bad.

You just say no and dump the guy. It's that easy.

Quoting Buggy979: This has always been the norm. . I say even us girls like to too..

but what if you were into to it also?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Same here.

Quoting The.Last.Rebel:

I slept with my husband before we even dated. Then again, I was a slut back then lol.

Bubbie0809
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:14 PM

But in only my experience, my last instance of casual sex turned into way more than that. So, you never know what could happen from any encounter. 

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Casual sex is one thing, dating is another. To meet dating implies the to of you want to get to know each other a little better and there's a spark of some sort. Casual sex is just a good lay with someone you have no desire to date. 

Quoting Bubbie0809:

I have been off the market a very long time, but I always thought if it was a mutual thing where you both just knew it was going to happen. Why wait? 

But I never had an issue with casual sex either. 

HaYouFail
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:14 PM
2 moms liked this

It's because casual sex is the norm now,

beeky
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:16 PM
3 moms liked this

I slept with my husband on our first date and we've been together ever since (28 years).

It doesn't take a long time to know that's it the right time!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:16 PM
5 moms liked this
That is really sad because that means you don't know how wonderful and special it can be if you think it's "just something you do". Really sad.

Quoting Miranda1127:

give so much of themselves? it's just sex. People make such a huge deal out of sex. It's not who we are, it's not even a huge part of who we are....it's just something we do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured