Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do men seriously expect to sleep w/ you after 2/3 weeks of dating?

Posted by   + Show Post

I've noticed that most of the women I know always complain about guys wanting to jump their bones after a few of dates. Since when is one expected to give such a huge part of themselves to a total fucking stranger? I've been off the market for years, so I wanna know if this is this the new norm?

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Replies (31-40):
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:16 PM
5 moms liked this

Sex is not just sex. There is a great deal of trust that goes into sex, especially with someone you hardly know. You have to trust that person with your to be open and honest w/ you about any and all STDs/sexual partners/their desires (or lack there of) to parent and your safety and well being. 

Quoting jamamama00: I slept w my husband right away. I've never viewed sex as 'giving a part of myself' to anyone. I don't think sex is something to be used as leverage, or as something to wrap your worth up in....

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Bubbie0809
by Dreaded hippie on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:16 PM

What is not smart? I am confused?  (I have been married forever) but like with my husband, I met him, I liked him, we hung out a couple times (2 weeks is my estimate) we slept together and we have been together.  

As a single person, there is nothing wrong with having sex just for the sake of having it. 

Quoting Anonymous: Whatever. I thought I was dealing with smart women here. My.mistake.

Quoting Bubbie0809:

Quoting Anonymous: No it's not. If you think it is, your taste in men is really bad.

You just say no and dump the guy. It's that easy.

Quoting Buggy979: This has always been the norm. . I say even us girls like to too..

but what if you were into to it also?  

....ClvrScn.
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Eh.. Dh and I had sex on or first date. Then again we moved in together after 6 months and married at 8 months. We started trying to have a baby after being married only 15 months.. We did everything early lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:16 PM
This is definitely not new. Hell my husband and I had sex the first time we met. Weve been together for 4 and a half years. We just knew. And I wasn't a slut either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:18 PM

And here I was thinking a month was the norm. Good guys aren't really interested in marrying women that have been around the block and put out on the 1st date. Unless you're into an open marriage, to each his own I suppose. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:18 PM
6 moms liked this

The 1950's called for you,they want you back by the time the street lights go out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Is this good guy going to sleep with the woman who has "been around the block"?

Quoting Anonymous:

And here I was thinking a month was the norm. Good guys aren't really interested in marrying women that have been around the block and put out on the 1st date. Unless you're into an open marriage, to each his own I suppose. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Uh, NO! It's not the norm for the guys I date anyway. But maybe they respect me a little more.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:22 PM
5 moms liked this
There are lots of women who still won't get sexually involved with just anyone. It's not "the 50's" and your sarcastic comment shows me you're not too smart either. You set the bar way too low and you're probably going to settle.

Quoting Anonymous:

The 1950's called for you,they want you back by the time the street lights go out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sj218
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:23 PM
2 moms liked this
So how long am I supposed to wait before I take him for a test drive?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN