Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do men seriously expect to sleep w/ you after 2/3 weeks of dating?

Posted by   + Show Post

I've noticed that most of the women I know always complain about guys wanting to jump their bones after a few of dates. Since when is one expected to give such a huge part of themselves to a total fucking stranger? I've been off the market for years, so I wanna know if this is this the new norm?

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Replies (311-311):
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Most men today are disgusting , ungentlemanly pigs lol. Finding a rare gem who expects nothing until you offer is the exception

Quoting ButterMeUp:

That's all fine and dandy, but that doesn't mean women who like to take it slow and get to know the person before the dick should be expected to put out and treated like prudes when they don't. 

Quoting Buggy979: This has always been the norm. . I say even us girls like to too..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)