Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

News years resolutions :)

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 1:01 PM
  • 20 Replies

i know every year we make them and we dont stick to them but this year is different

my years resolution

move to a different house

go from couch potatoe *well not really couch potatoe but defintely out of shape!!* to 5k

get a job and get off food stamps

start back to college

what are some of yours?

by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 1:03 PM

BUMP!

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 1:03 PM
To be happy.

I seriously don't make resolutions, I do set goals though. One is to declutter my house, somehow it has seriously gotten out of control and my goal is to have it back in control in 2014.
silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 1:04 PM

:) i like that one!!!

Quoting lnrmom: To be happy.

I seriously don't make resolutions, I do set goals though. One is to declutter my house, somehow it has seriously gotten out of control and my goal is to have it back in control in 2014.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 15, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I dont bother with these

Gothicgypsy3
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't make resolutions on January first. I make mine on May first because thats my personal new year. I find I stick to them better that way. Its more of a "for myself" kinda thing than just because everyone else is doing it, traditional thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 15, 2013 at 1:06 PM
To be a more positive person. Not as in be positive about myself, but I have bad word vomit and say things that aren't so nice sometimes. It's not just blunt truths either. So I've decided for the new year I'll either hold my tongue or only speak positives and try to find positives in others.
jenny3344
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 1:07 PM
To keep my house neat and tidy.
proudmomof2653
by Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 1:09 PM

staying healthy, working out every day,keep being a good mother to my kids.

sburger315
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 1:10 PM

To be more organized. The house isn't bad now but it will be more difficult when the babies come to keep everything in line and organized.

To watch my temper.  I'm not sure if it's just the pregnancy or what but the past month or so I have been horrible. The kids could do the smallest thing and I will get so mad, same thing with DH.

Luke 3/15/11    Maddie 4/29/12    Identical Twin Girls Due 5/29/14

CelestialSong
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Eat healthy. Exercise. Lose weight. Boring and typical, but I'm actually committed. It's not necessarily a NY resolution though, I'll be starting once we move into a new house. I wanted to give myself one last indulgent holiday season... but now we'll be staying with my grandma for a little while... and I don't have the willpower to overcome her tasty cooking while it's right there in front of me ;-;

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)