Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Legalized prostitution. Why not?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 86 Replies

This wouldnt be solely for women. Men too. It would be regulated. Anyone have good arguments why it's a bad idea? And bible based bullshit doesn't count. Or 'ITS SUPPOSED TO BE SPESHULLL". I mean, real, logical reasons. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mab05
by Gold Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:36 PM
I'm for legal prostitution.
3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:37 PM
3 moms liked this

I think it should be legal and highly regulated.  Legal, because it makes no sense to have a law against it imo, and highly regulated because just like now, there's so much room for human rights abuses. 

jenny3344
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:38 PM
2 moms liked this
I suppose if its regulated and they're tested for diseases it would be a good thing. Prostitution has been around since day one. Those who think it can go away are fools.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I lived in Germany for several years. Up the street from me a middle aged woman with blond hair would park her little white car in a garden store parking lot in the evenings and put up her flashing red light. She was getting busy and I got used to it. Ha! As long as my dh isn't seeking out those services, I don't care anymore. I just don't want my dd doing it. :-/

Jodee24
by Gold Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:40 PM
It's legal in Vegas right? I'm all for it. It's your body so who cares other then it being nasty
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I think it should be legal.

-Kit-
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:41 PM
8 moms liked this

I'm all for it. It's not called the world's oldest profession for nothing.

As the late, great George Carlin said, "Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. Why isn't selling fucking legal? Why should it be illegal to sell something that's perfectly legal to give away?"

I think it needs some regulation though, or at least to come into the light of day, if for no other reason than to protect the workers themselves. The way everything is hidden and hush-hush, there's people who prey on them knowing they can't go to the cops or get help. That shit's gotta go away.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:42 PM
2 moms liked this

I've always thought the military ought to have legal prostitutes for troops on bases or in war situations.  

Bluerose1482
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I think it should be legal.

baquick
by Ruby Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM
2 moms liked this
You read JD Robb don't you? Lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)