Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dear so's ex, update : ss pg 8

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 108 Replies
1 mom liked this
My so has an ex that I have a negative history with. They are still friends and I think its great that they are able to remain friends.

The more our relationship progresses however, the more determined she is to weasel her way into everything.
She constantly posts things referencing their history together and I generally just laugh it off because she just comes off as desperate and sad.

The more she posts though, the more I am biting my tongue to prevent from being childish and making a remark to her.

Also - no I will not tell him not to be friends with her, he already said he would cut her out but I informed him that was stupid. They were friends for years after their breakup and I was not stepping in between a friendship.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:16 AM
12 moms liked this
Why would he need to be friends with an ex? If you are going to encourage this, don't bitch about it later.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:17 AM
6 moms liked this

Him cutting her off would not be "stupid".  You continuining to get upset by her actions is stupid.

mrspeterrabbit
by Gold Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:18 AM
Exactly

Quoting Anonymous:

Him cutting her off would not be "stupid".  You continuining to get upset by her actions is stupid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:20 AM

Not sure what you expect people to say...you don't like her and you don't want her around but you've already told him NOT to distance himself from her when he offered.....sooo what exactly do you want?

Either get over it or tell him you were just trying to be nice when you said  to be friends

TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:20 AM
3 moms liked this
Chances are - the fact that its not bothering you and that yall seem happy is probably driving her nuts. Do your best to ignore it so you remain the bigger person. Maybe once in a while, comment on a post (innocently of course ;) ) if its something you can relate to. Ex: she says "oh we went to this place one time and ate the best sushi.." You comment back with "girl you have got to try the sushi at THIS place! Me and SO went and it was soo delicious and romantic!!"
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:22 AM
"They are still friends" = he still wants her.

I hope you don't have kids with this guy.
turtlesquish23
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:23 AM
Take her off fb or block her posts. then you wont know
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:24 AM
I just want her to back off of me with her childishness.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not sure what you expect people to say...you don't like her and you don't want her around but you've already told him NOT to distance himself from her when he offered.....sooo what exactly do you want?

Either get over it or tell him you were just trying to be nice when you said  to be friends

Bonnie_
by Gold Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:25 AM

Why are you reading  her page?  If  you  are added to her friend's  list why? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:25 AM
I used to ignore anything she comments on, however lately I've been commenting on them (generally ignoring her comments).

Quoting TexasGirl90: Chances are - the fact that its not bothering you and that yall seem happy is probably driving her nuts. Do your best to ignore it so you remain the bigger person. Maybe once in a while, comment on a post (innocently of course ;) ) if its something you can relate to. Ex: she says "oh we went to this place one time and ate the best sushi.." You comment back with "girl you have got to try the sushi at THIS place! Me and SO went and it was soo delicious and romantic!!"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured