Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

FURIOUS with what my husband told my kids!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 237 Replies

I was in a mental hospital for a whole 4 hours for severe anxiety. I never should have been there but I went in voluntarily because I trusted the stupid ER doc who told me I need to be admitted. Anyway, I told my husband not to tell our kids. I want to tell them myself when they are adults. He was upset with me and told our 14 year old daughter! I was pissed off at him for refusing to look for a job. I was yelling and screaming and fed up. While I was out taking a walk, he told my daughter about my stay in the mental hospital. I am so pissed off and don't know if I can ever forgive him.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:20 AM

bump

beerabitch69
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:22 AM

ummm oook. 

Dabberdoo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:24 AM
58 moms liked this

Myabe this is an oportunity to educate your daughter about mental illness a little bit.  So many struggle yet no one wants to talk about it.

holyhoola
by Ruby Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:24 AM
6 moms liked this
He's trying to bring you down so he feels better about himself. Your dh is a dh.
-_-
by Ruby Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Yep.

Quoting Dabberdoo:

Myabe this is an oportunity to educate your daughter about mental illness a little bit.  So many struggle yet no one wants to talk about it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Isaacsmom913
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:26 AM
9 moms liked this

Your child is 14, not 4.  If she's exposed to the arguing about jobs and what not, I'm sure that the news you spent 4 hours in a psychatric wing is not going to end her world.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:27 AM
2 moms liked this

that sucks, but I imagine if shes 14 she already knew. My dd 14 isnt that clueless and would know if something like that happened in our house. Thankfully it will never happen but still, your dd knew already.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:27 AM
7 moms liked this

So...it's ok for you to yell and scream and act out of control?

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Quoting Isaacsmom913:

Your child is 14, not 4.  If she's exposed to the arguing about jobs and what not, I'm sure that the news you spent 4 hours in a psychatric wing is not going to end her world.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:28 AM
3 moms liked this

Uh, your husband refuses to look for a job?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)