Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

politically correct cps callers on well meaning parents: you are the gestapo

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 6:35 PM
  • 72 Replies
9 moms liked this

Anyone who calls cps on well meaning parents is no different than a nazi or a german ratting on your neighbor bc he is Jewish. The only reason you should have for calling: abuse, and neglect. This new generation is merciless, rude, judgemental, and ill-discerned. Robots of the system, you question nothing, accept anything demanded of you, even your freedom.
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheDoctorsWife
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this
There must be a back story
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Okay.......
Did someone call CPS on you?
TrouserMouse
by Emerald Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 6:37 PM
10 moms liked this
You are wrong. You don't call for abuse or neglect because it isn't your job to determine what abuse or neglect is. You call for "suspicion" of abuse or neglect.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Do you think people often call CPS on "well meaning" parents or do they call because they've witnessed something awful?
rebeccarae
by Bec on Dec. 16, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Someone called on you or someone close to you im guessing.
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Dec. 16, 2013 at 6:38 PM

I'm not Jewish and even *I* find this extremely offensive.

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2013 at 6:39 PM
It has happened as revenge. I have had them called on me because they got made at me.

Quoting Anonymous: Do you think people often call CPS on "well meaning" parents or do they call because they've witnessed something awful?
Mommy2-3181
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 6:41 PM

It happens more then you think

Quoting Anonymous: Do you think people often call CPS on "well meaning" parents or do they call because they've witnessed something awful?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2013 at 6:43 PM
2 moms liked this

It seems like everyone is a taddle tale on this site. If they're not calling CPS they are calling the cops. This is somthing I've never seen before.

JanineDeer
by Janine on Dec. 16, 2013 at 6:43 PM
3 moms liked this

AMEN we have become a nation of Nazis! Turn in everyone for anything!  Take away our guns! (that was on of the first things Hitler did)    Take people to court over EVERYTHING. 

I read the story of the kid who reported his own parents for smoking pot.  Hitler encouraged the kids in germany to turn in their parents over things too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured