Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This one time in Walmart.....

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:21 PM
  • 317 Replies
7 moms liked this

I needed to make a quick run to Walmart for a few things tonight.  We have a few crazies but not bad, maybe because our ratio of residents to Walmarts is roughly 10 to 1).

Stop by the feminine care department but someone is in front of me, so I wait patiently for her to finish.  She realizes I am there, says sorry and quickly grabs a couple of items and turns to me to ask a question -

"Which one do you think will make my cooch smell better?"

Ummm, are you kidding me?  Where are the cameras?  Am I being punked?  WTH?

I think the o.O face I gave her said it all and she moved on.

What is your funniest Walmart story?  And please tell me that I was being punked!!!

by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:29 PM

BUMP!

OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:30 PM

BUMP!

TheDrsRose
by Bad♄Wolf on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:31 PM
7 moms liked this

I'd have suggested the one I use that's scented. :P

It takes a LOT to weird me out..

imakehimscream
by He screams on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Lmao I hate when I'm pulling up to the store and people walk with their heads down. Its like they are saying hey I want to be hit. Pay attention people
mhaney03
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:31 PM
4 moms liked this

I got a round of applaused for telling a couple to control all FIVE of their kids running around the store while they pushed a cart of booze around.

caligirl7613
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:32 PM
2 moms liked this
lol wow. my DD knocked a pack of diapers off a shelf when she was about 2 years old and said oh shit (obviously picked up from listening to me) a lady gave me a you are the devil and a horrible person look
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Okie-chick
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:35 PM
I live in Hawaii. Unfortunately their walmarts suck so I don't frequent them often. Mostly full of locals so everything's always trashed. Kids running around like crazy without adults.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:35 PM
An old man took a picture of me ran off. Came back ask for another because the first wasn't good.

A man ask me to buy his food stamps.
TheDoctorsWife
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:36 PM
5 moms liked this
Damn it. Nothing interesting ever happens to me there!!
OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:36 PM
5 moms liked this

When DD was 2, I was probably the subject of a post like this one.  She kept screaming "I want da fuck, I want da fuck!" which when you are two, translates to "I want the truck!"

Last week I was putting on her shoes and she told I was horny (apparently DS2 was explaining how a shoehorn works to her).  Waiting for her to repeat that one in Walmart LOL

Quoting caligirl7613: lol wow. my DD knocked a pack of diapers off a shelf when she was about 2 years old and said oh shit (obviously picked up from listening to me) a lady gave me a you are the devil and a horrible person look

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)