Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This one time in Walmart.....

I needed to make a quick run to Walmart for a few things tonight.  We have a few crazies but not bad, maybe because our ratio of residents to Walmarts is roughly 10 to 1).

Stop by the feminine care department but someone is in front of me, so I wait patiently for her to finish.  She realizes I am there, says sorry and quickly grabs a couple of items and turns to me to ask a question -

"Which one do you think will make my cooch smell better?"

Ummm, are you kidding me?  Where are the cameras?  Am I being punked?  WTH?

I think the o.O face I gave her said it all and she moved on.

What is your funniest Walmart story?  And please tell me that I was being punked!!!

by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Replies (311-317):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:11 PM
LOL! Yeah I got into it with her once...she was saying awful things. If I remember correctly, it was about a woman's husband who was forcing himself on her, MissBoop was saying it's her obligation as a wife to have sex with him whenever he wanted it. This is why I ALWAYS post anon, too many crazies on here...I don't need anyone getting nuts on me.

Quoting mhaney03:

Somebody should tell her they make pills for that.  She won't answer me either, guess I've been the victim of a drive-by posting.

Quoting Anonymous: Lol I think there's something wrong with MissBoop. She sure likes to fight. She also always says shit that doesn't makes sense.

Quoting mhaney03: Wait what? Who is beth? Am I the only one confused here?

Quoting MissBoop76: Hi BETH if you think we're stupid enough to believe that you must be one of my oldest friends. She thinks everyone bows down to her and that anyone gives a f*ck what she does. WE DO NOT BELIEVE YOU. I say this because according to her, she does EVERYTHING. She's the reason so many people are out of work. Make a simple mistake because it's your first day on the job you're fired, you look at her 500 PLUS pound body and throw up you're banned for life from the store, don't bend over and kiss her fat white a** then you're fired and banned from the store. But she also tries to get me to believe that men stalk her because they want her. I don't know any man who would follow a horrendous whale of lard around unless they're carrying a harpoon. Oh and she's told me how much she weighs, I'm not being mean.

Quoting mhaney03:

I got a round of applaused for telling a couple to control all FIVE of their kids running around the store while they pushed a cart of booze around.

whiteNnerdy
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Saving my spot! Pg 21
lkane81
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:29 PM
I seen a lady today first at kmart then at walmart whose boots were about to fall out of her bra and shirt. And she was wearing a deep v shirt. Lol even dh said he thought she was having a clothing malfunction. And those boots werent small either. Prolly ddd or somethin.
Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Who puts boots in their bra.That is just weird.LOl JK

Quoting lkane81: I seen a lady today first at kmart then at walmart whose boots were about to fall out of her bra and shirt. And she was wearing a deep v shirt. Lol even dh said he thought she was having a clothing malfunction. And those boots werent small either. Prolly ddd or somethin.
Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Who puts boots in their bra.That is just weird.LOl JK

Quoting lkane81: I seen a lady today first at kmart then at walmart whose boots were about to fall out of her bra and shirt. And she was wearing a deep v shirt. Lol even dh said he thought she was having a clothing malfunction. And those boots werent small either. Prolly ddd or somethin.
lkane81
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Lol I didn't even notice that. I guess her boobs were trying to walk out.

Quoting Gardeningmom4: Who puts boots in their bra.That is just weird.LOl JK

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 23, 2013 at 11:24 AM

ha ha! i live in a military town where we have THREE wal-marts within a 10 mile radius, plus a Sam's, and we are about to get another wal-mart...anyhoo, the funniest thing ive ever seen at wal-mart was a couple in the checkout line: they were purchasing a gas can, a funnel, and a pregnancy test. it just seemed like an odd combination if items. oh! we have another large grocery store, and i was late night grocery shopping after the kids were in bed, and the young (couldnt have been more than 16-18) was purchasing a few bottles of lube, and various different brands and styles of condoms...needless to say he was in for a fun night, or so he thought. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured