Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't believe she'd do this again,

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 308 Replies
My daughter is 16 , and just told me shes pregnant, again.

Her father and I are divorced, when she was 14 she spent the summer at his home two states away. She met a boy, and came home pregnant. She wanted to keep the baby, the boy didnt. So other than child support from the fathers parents, hes not in dgd life.

I buckled down on dd. She was only allowed to school and home, I monitered everything. She got a seasonal job in October, which was a great help since she could buy the basic needs now for dgd. Well apparently between school and work she was having sex with a co worker and is now 8 weeks pregnant. Hes pushing for an abortion & shes "pro life", I mention adoption she said no. Since shes 16 I can not kick her out, and just keep the rand kida before thats suggested.

I just am in shock. Shes only a jr. I told her that she will have to switch to online school, I reuse to pay for 2 kids daycare. She needs to change her hours to be around mine and I will watch the kids while she works for free only, any extras she'll have to pay me. I also said she will start paying rent, that I will put away in the gk college fund. Or for when she moves out.

I am so disappointed, I have done all I can yet she just keeps doing this.

ETA with FA

1 forcing bc.. legally one can not force a female minor or not with bc.
2 kicking her out, in my state while she is under 18 legally I am obligated to provide.
3 her dad wrote her off after kid number 1
4 carefree.. nope until she began working she only went to school, on my lunch I would pick her and gdg up and drop them at home. I wont allow a car, she only has a tracphone prepaid, I thought agreeing to her working would mean she is providing for her dd. It back fired.

5 going for custody, id still be providing for her till 18.

she admits she was screwin him on break at work.. so ya what trust ahe slowly earned is gone. I paid for gdg daycare till 12/31, so as of jan 1st she will be in online hs and wathing dgd fulltime, only workin on hours I dont, she will be buying eveyhing for this new baby.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Oh an before someone says force birth control, cant its her body her choice. Screwed up since im stuck paying the bill while shes a minor.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM
3 moms liked this

OMG. I can't imagine. Sorry.

Loveavision
by Gold Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. Your daughter sounds pretty stupid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM
3 moms liked this
(((Hugs))) sometimes there is just no getting thru to kids. Sorry she is being so irresponsible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Obviously she likes sex. Damn.

MissGore
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:54 PM
4 moms liked this

not much of a parent are you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Omg.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Hugs
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:55 PM
10 moms liked this
I dont know what to say other then good luck. And you dont have to let her stay. You are choosing to in order to have a relationship with your grandchild. You could take her to court for custody if need be considering she is a minor and not providing for herself and child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

And dick.

Quoting Anonymous:

Obviously she likes sex. Damn.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN