Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Idk what to do anymore.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies
DH just doesn't want to sleep with me anymore. I mean I get that I have the sex drive of a teenager. But all I ask is for once a week. But I end up begging for it. I asked him everything last week about what he's into but he keeps just shutting me out saying he has no desires or fantasies. I'm sick of masturbating and begging my husband to sleep with me. I feel pathetic and unattractive. I work out 5x a week I'm a size 4. He likes slender women and I try to dress the way he likes idk what I'm not doing right but he doesn't want me anymore :-/.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:39 AM
Im sorry, my dh and I havent had sex in over 2 years because he has no desire. I feel your pain mama. Hugs.
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:40 AM

Life stressors, work stressors...maybe he has a new found insecurity about himself. Maybe he's annoyed with you pestering him about it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:40 AM
wish i had advice. my SO and i are hving this issue except the other way around...:(
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:41 AM
Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Life stressors, work stressors...maybe he has a new found insecurity about himself. Maybe he's annoyed with you pestering him about it. 

I don't pester him really till it reaches 2+ months
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:41 AM

Okayy.......

what about the other things then?

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Mom2Phoenix2011
by Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:42 AM
He may have a medical reason for it. Perhaps persuade him to see a doctor.
KJ786
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:42 AM
Maybe he is turned off with you begging for it all the time, sex has become like a chore to him. I would back off a bit, give him space. Play a little hard to get, maybe? Men like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:43 AM
Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Okayy.......

what about the other things then?

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting PoisonEyeV:

I begged him after go 4 months without. Other than that I asked about his fantasies. We were just sitting in the living room.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:44 AM
Quoting KJ786: Maybe he is turned off with you begging for it all the time, sex has become like a chore to him. I would back off a bit, give him space. Play a little hard to get, maybe? Men like that.
I only beg after months of not getting it. Not every week or every day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:44 AM
Quoting Anonymous: Im sorry, my dh and I havent had sex in over 2 years because he has no desire. I feel your pain mama. Hugs.
thank you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)