Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

stupid trash @ walmart

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 111 Replies
Went to finish xmas shopping, and let me start with I never go to walmart because its in the trash side of town, its surrounded by hud and section 8, and trailer parks.

But dd santa list had three things only, doc mcstuffins things. Toysrus ran out of the check up thing thats like a play dr office, well I Google searched and only walmart had it. So I did site to store to save time. Two hours later its ready for pick up. I left my two younget with my neighbor we do swap care its awesome, anyways I head out.

I go to the customer service hand the email they go get it, well as I am getting it a woman very loudly says "how do you not have more , she has one" and points at the box. Work calmly says "that was the last one" . She says I kid you not " why the f$*k does that b**ch get it?"

The guy from the back offered to help me load it, I accepted, well this woman follows us, and does a tirade of curse words and how I runined her kids xmas and how shes goin to kick my ass, to which security steps in..

This is why I never go to wal mart. Cant wait for xmas to be over
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Interesting
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 17, 2013 at 2:04 PM

All these posts about people with bad experiences at their local Walmarts.....I am so grateful that I have never had an issue like this- yet. That sounds terrible.

WILLIAMSMOMMY11
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 2:05 PM
People r crazy sorry that happened to u
ivegotrhythm
by Gold Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Seriously, that's insane.

Glad our Walmart's not like that. Although I avoid it anyway, just because I hate Walmart.
KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 2:05 PM
5 moms liked this

Interesting.   Sounds more like a neighborhood problem than anything.   I've seen a few off the wall things at walmart, but not like that.   However, the walmarts I go to are in nice towns, so that may make a difference.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2013 at 2:05 PM
I guess this item is this years hot new toy.. the santa at the damn mall told her she'd get it if she was good. Thanks to that guy..

Quoting P.V.Hawkwind: Interesting
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 17, 2013 at 2:06 PM

but this clearly had nothing to do with the store. This had to do with a particular woman, and a particular location. You can't blame one store for there being trash in the world.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Its definitely the area, the target is in the nicer area and nothing has ever happened. Not a week goes by that the police blotter isnt filled with reports at that walmart

Quoting KrissyKC:

Interesting.   Sounds more like a neighborhood problem than anything.   I've seen a few off the wall things at walmart, but not like that.   However, the walmarts I go to are in nice towns, so that may make a difference.

robibuni
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 2:07 PM
I've never had issues like that at Walmart...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 17, 2013 at 2:07 PM
This sounds fake.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN