Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I live in a polyamorous relationship...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 166 Replies
... and I love it.... Ask me anything!

I love my husband, and my other husband, and I love my wife! Obviously it is not a legal marriage but we have as much respect for it as we each do for each couple's relationship.

There are a total of 4 adults and 5 children in our house with 3 more on the way. My wife and I found out we were pregnant within 3 days of each other and I just found out I am having twins. I am a SAHM and I sell sentsy. The husband I am legally married to is a truck driver. My other husband is a diesel mechanic. My wife is a nurse. We provide for ourselves completely without any assistance.

Our kids are 2,4,6,7,and 9, all girls. All of us are hoping for a couple boys out of the ones on the way. All of my children are fathered by my legal husband, and all of my wife's were fathered by her legal husband. We are very careful about that. Both our DHs are getting vasectomies in 2 weeks, and we will both have our tubes tied when babies get here so no more kids for us. Our children know the other couple as "aunt and uncle" and they do not know about our private arrangement.When they are older we may share it but we have not decided how old or how to share that yet.

Each couple has desperate rooms, but we both have beds big enough for everyone to snuggle in. My wife and I are Bi, our husbands are not. We do trade around openly and freely in every combination that does not involve the guys together without us.

Openly we are 2 couples sharing a home because of the financial benefits. Each couple puts half their income in a joint account controlled by my wife and I. Our bills are paid from there and any leftover is for family emergencies or for family vacation and for our anniversary dinner each Valentines Day. :)

I don't know what other general info to give you. Ask away. I will answer as best and as quickly as I can.

EDIT: THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KINDNESS, RESPECT, AND EVEN SUPPORT!! IT IS SO NICE TO KNOW RHAT THERE ARE STILL SOME KIND PEOPLE ON CM WHO ARE NOT JUST HERE TO BASH!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsohiomom
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 7:13 PM

where did yo meet your wife annd her husband

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2013 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
What's for dinner?
graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 7:14 PM
So you and your wife have sex? Do your husbands watch
strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Do u cook
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Do you like veggies?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2013 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Gross!
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Dec. 17, 2013 at 7:16 PM

How long have you been a family?

Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 7:17 PM
So, the husbands don't get busy with each other but, the wives do and the wives take turns with each other's husbands?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Sounds like a good arrangement. Hopefully it continues to work out for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Sounds like that makes things really easy on so many levels.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)