Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you cant do your job, you should quit. I dont care if you are pregnant or not.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies

Seriously, if you cant perform the job duties you signed up for because YOU CHOSE to become pregnant, it's time to say farewell... find a job you can do sitting down.

It's unfair to your employer who has to pay you for half assing your job, and unfair to your coworkers that have to pick up your slack.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:26 PM
What are the job duties that she isn't performing? Are you mad because you have to work a little harder?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Agreed
ProudMommaBear
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Wow just wow.
Bekki
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:27 PM

What job duties would you be unable to do? Unless you are working with toxic substances or roofing houses....???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:28 PM
I actually resigned from my career because I got pregnant. I was in a threatened miscarriage status due to the stress and had to, but yeah...
sam12796
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Wow that is a little over the top. Employers have to accomodate the woman as long as she has a doctor's note. I worked up until 3 days before having mine and worked my butt off. I stopped handling chemicals and lifting anything over 15 pounds though towards the end.

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Lol when I was pregnant (I work in a grocery store) I asked my manager if he needed any help. He was like "you can face the isles. But don't reach up too far, oh and don't bend down to far! Just do the rows where you don't have to move."
Me "O.o ... Okay"

I would've said I was fine..... But I hate facing so I was okay with it. It was one of my last days before my mat leave anyway.

Luckily I live in a place where we have unions though, and rights for pregnant women.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:30 PM
2 moms liked this
What's it matter.

And yes I'm pissed that I have to do twice the amount of work for the same pay she's getting sitting there rubbing her belly. Wouldn't you be?

Quoting Anonymous: What are the job duties that she isn't performing? Are you mad because you have to work a little harder?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

whine whine whine. Bitching and moaning like tweens smh

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Apparently anything other than talking about how pregnant you are is "too hard when you're prego..."

Quoting Bekki:

What job duties would you be unable to do? Unless you are working with toxic substances or roofing houses....???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)