Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Funniest thing your child has said...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies
1 mom liked this

Today, my son told me that at school they made Christmas trees out of toilet paper wood...I was like "Michael, what's toilet paper wood " he said "you know, that stuff after all the toilet papers gone"

haha, I was laughing so hard, that's now what we will call an empty toilet paper roll :)

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudMommy_1034
by 2lilboogers on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
“None of your mucka fuckin'business." She was 2 & had been listening to me joke with her father .
Miss5ft4
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:01 PM
7 moms liked this

I couldn't even list all the hilarious things my kids have said, BUT, the one that takes the cake recently:

Back in May my oldest knocked his front teeth out on the playground in school. We go to the dentist and they do x-rays and the dentist was using the technical names for his teeth. DS1 sits up and says: "OH MAN! DR. SETH!!!! I DIDN'T LOSE MY SWEET TOOTH DID I???"

Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:03 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol!! I like that.

My 5 yr old is full of hilarity. So I'll just say the most recent thing. My Dh just graduated college so I told him to write down what he wanted his congratulations card to say and I will help with spelling after.

He wrote for the front, "Dad's done with college." And for the middle, "He's done. He knows everything."

Lmao, sooooo heartfelt.

ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this

oo my i have a few but the one that happened today was my dd had hives so we took her to the dr. after we got in the car to go home she says mom do I have bee hives. I just giggled and said no. not that kind of hive :)

zeenah
by Zarah on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Yesterday I was babysitting and the boy wasn't potty trained he's 2.5 she's just turned two. So she comes to me upset saying, "aww man jay jay poop I smell dat" sniffing the air. She also told dada, "auntie pusha me down and I cry" though that never happened lol.

Wishing everyone a very happy very blessed holiday season.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:08 PM

The other day I was going over what we have been learning during Astronomy with my 6 year old son. I asked him what lies between Mars and Jupiter. He replies "the ass belt!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:08 PM
My youngest(3 1/2) laid next to me and grabbed my hand making me rub his belly. I asked "is that good?" his reply was "yeah that's great" lol
Another time he walked into my friends garage and spotted their 66 mustang the only word out of his mouth was "sweeetttt"

And earlier when dh got home from work. He took the controller and turned the tv show ds was watching. Ds ran to the kitchen where I was and said" mom make dad go away" I told him "no daddy's not going away" he started crying resulting in time out while dh was cracking up laughing at what he said.
PlineyJane
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:11 PM
3 moms liked this

My son was just a little kid maybe 5-6 and it was really hot and we were sitting on a bench eating ice cream. He was between me and my older dd. Then he says "man I'm really getting turned on."

LMBO he meant he was really hot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:14 PM

In the middle of our mommy and me yoga class, dd 2 1/2, points to her crotch and says "It itches in here. I need cream." I was mortified. She had no diaper rash or any problems.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

My dd was with my sister at walmart. She starts telling my sister how she really needed a new dolly. My sister of course says you already have to many toys. So DD tells her, but I really need a new one b/c sometimes my mommy locks me in the closet so she can play with my dolls!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)