Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is your definition of beauty?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
A post from earlier got me thinking.

What is your definition of beauty? Are you hung up on outward appearances, or is it truly what's on the inside that matters? If your child looks "different" on the outside, do you expect others to watch their wording around those that are around them, so they feel beautiful? Or do you teach them that you can be beautiful in many different ways?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Me. I am beautiful inside and out. Lol
barneysaid
by Gold Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:01 PM

beauty is only skin deep.

jupiter5
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Happy and healthy with a good attitude/personality
PlineyJane
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:03 PM

I teach my kids to look decent, and be polite. I think thats what counts. Not looking like a bum, and being hateful like so many here on cm   :P

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Beauty to me is a combination of looks and personality. A beautiful woman who is a horrible person appears ugly. A plain woman with a great personality becomes attractive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Weighing nearly 500 pounds, Zsalynn Whitworth is one mother so desperate to earn money for weight-loss surgery that she has started modeling for fat-fetish websites.

prettymomma1204
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:07 PM
A kind heart is truly beautiful. Outward appearances mean nothing.
Saurusmom8
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Beauty to me is within. It shines through their eyes. Outward beauty is only the casing of what truly matters. That may be cliche but its true and I find even my own tastes changing.

Its in the eyes and its from the spirit. Their words are beautiful and thoughtful.

Character is what is attractive to me. I can fall continuosly in love with someone with a good soul and willingness and desire to grow.

Beauty is in all different packages and has so many colors, and purposes. I know this.

The eyes. A man with steady and strong eyes is beyond words.. stunning.
Saurusmom8
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Who you are lasts. I honestly have only met one man whom I can say has the most attractive qualities in a man.. and his eyes.. wow. So kind and gentle and steady. God Bless that man.

I could care less about muscles and all that.. truly if they are attractive but lack genuine character. Eh. No thanks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)