Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sick child

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
My ds has been sick since Sunday. No need for the doctor because it the same cold dd gave me and now he has. But he was running I small temperature. I gave him Tylenol. It took it down but to much. It went down to 97 and then 96.3. I just check it is going up again. 96.8. I won't be going to bed until it is at least 97.5.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudMommy_1034
by 2lilboogers on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:12 PM
96.8 is fine sweetie .
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:15 PM
I am just not used to his temperature being low when sick. I also wsnt to keep him home from school tomorrow but he wants to for the Christmas party.

Quoting ProudMommy_1034: 96.8 is fine sweetie .
ProudMommy_1034
by 2lilboogers on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:18 PM
He'll be fine ! If he's any worse in the A.M. then okay . If not , let him go & give his teacher a heads up to call if he starts feeling down .

Quoting Anonymous: I am just not used to his temperature being low when sick. I also wsnt to keep him home from school tomorrow but he wants to for the Christmas party.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:18 PM

This post has already been made...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:20 PM
No earlier I posted if it was to low. I am worried because it kept getting lower

Quoting Anonymous:

ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:21 PM

It's the same person, she is just updating, geez! But thank you captain obvious!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Just checked it again it is 96.8. Good it isn't going down. I got him buddled up good.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:34 PM
I kept him home yesterday but sent him today. The vice principal said he slept in her office today because he wasn't feeling well. This morning he was fine but has been sleeping since he got home today. Good thing the rest of the week is only half days.

Quoting ProudMommy_1034: He'll be fine ! If he's any worse in the A.M. then okay . If not , let him go & give his teacher a heads up to call if he starts feeling down .

Quoting Anonymous: I am just not used to his temperature being low when sick. I also wsnt to keep him home from school tomorrow but he wants to for the Christmas party.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:55 PM
It os now 97.2. So I feel better now because it is going back up. I can go to bed now.
tiniowien
by Gold Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Some run a colder version of a fever versus being hot,  I do myself usually all I do is bundle up and I'm fine, just make sure he's warm and has fluids 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)